Hot and humid weather sucks

I'll take the weather that we had here today, thanks very much. It was 62 & sunny.

Lmao all of Sherdog's Canadians are like fuck this guy.

I live in a hell of a place thats hot basically all year long, we get 3 months of normal weather and 9 months of temperatures in the 90's and humidity always above 50%, you cannot go out at certain times of the day because you will fell sick. At least people here are cool
7755622-6524537-image-a-36_1545559567274.jpg

who gives a fuck about 90 degree heat & humidity, its Bangkok, you can fuck a different 6 year old boy everyday...…

.<{clintugh}>

Cold weather sucks worse.

I guess the grass is always greener, but at last the fuckin air doesn't literally hurt your face. And you can't stay outside too long to talk to someone, take a smoke break, etc. without having to go inside so you don't get sick and/or die.

Cold weather is of the devil.

I know what it's like TS. Our summers here in Louisiana are brutal. It gets so fucking hot you just get mad and stay mad for no reason. You can strip down to your underwear with air condition on and a fan and you're still pouring sweat. But it's only like that for 3 months. I'll take it compared to living in a brutal ass winter up in Canada.

One of the thing I did not appreciate about living in dry climate enough until I left is that I did not know clothes can get moldy in closet if not used for long time.

I know what it's like TS. Our summers here in Louisiana are brutal. It gets so fucking hot you just get mad and stay mad for no reason. You can strip down to your underwear with air condition on and a fan and you're still pouring sweat. But it's only like that for 3 months. I'll take it compared to living in a brutal ass winter up in Canada.
I can get by 3 months, i live in a tropical area, its like this 9 months of the year

Try Louisiana summer. @Clementine @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

ee1f1d9251d2f957567face0429c702b.gif

Yeah tell me about it!!! same here.. well Kansas is nowhere near as humid as the Bayou.. but the humidity can get very high here too in summer months.. when I was in New Orelans before it was very hot but hey its fine.. I like it, but its the humidity thats the problem. The humidity kills me bone dry

Hot sun - Love it
Humidity - Hate it, very uncomfortable.

@Sir Galahad in Kansas it can get too about 103 - 105 in july-august time.. I'm used to it though and I enjoy it because of all the great fishing.. but when the humidity is high as well then its not fun and just saps all your energy.

I was in Chiang Mai in May and it was legit over 105F/40C degrees with 90% humidity. Quite possibly the worst weather I've ever experienced. I can take humidity or high temps, but not both.

I live in a hell of a place thats hot basically all year long, we get 3 months of normal weather and 9 months of temperatures in the 90's and humidity always above 50%, you cannot go out at certain times of the day because you will fell sick. At least people here are cool

Then move. I love hot or cold, doesn't matter, but nothing beats a nice blistering day under a palm tree over looking crystal clear water, sipping back a nice tequila sunrise.

Its really not that good men, australia is ok but im from the interior of brazil and its horrible, you get tired by only walking a little bit its hot and very very humid and there isnt any ocean around so there is no brease. Its like living in a sauna 24/7
I've lived in cold climates most of my life. I recently moved from a tropical climate to a cold one and I really miss it. Granted, I never lived down near the equator in the middle of nowhere with no breeze and no ocean, though. Still, I think I'd take that over the average 0C (32F) day here.

I've lived in cold climates most of my life. I recently moved from a tropical climate to a cold one and I really miss it. Granted, I never lived down near the equator in the middle of nowhere with no breeze and no ocean, though. Still, I think I'd take that over the average 0C (32F) day here.
The problem with the heat is that you get very tired is just a very unconfortable felling all the time, when its cold here ( and the cold where i live its like 15c 10c if its very cold ) i fell great and full of energy

Just got back from Bali, cool place but fuck me that weather takes it out of you.

Yeah tell me about it!!! same here.. well Kansas is nowhere near as humid as the Bayou.. but the humidity can get very high here too in summer months.. when I was in New Orelans before it was very hot but hey its fine.. I like it, but its the humidity thats the problem. The humidity kills me bone dry

Hot sun - Love it
Humidity - Hate it, very uncomfortable.

What makes Louisiana miserable in the summer is the combination of humidity and heat. Also the sun beating down on you can wilt the toughest MF. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

@Sir Galahad in Kansas it can get too about 103 - 105 in july-august time.. I'm used to it though and I enjoy it because of all the great fishing.. but when the humidity is high as well then its not fun and just saps all your energy.

Wonder what happened to sweet Clementine?

71liCGqrDIL._SX466_.jpg

Wheres the hottest place you been dear?. I know you have traveled a fair amount. Clem seems quiet these days.. hope she is all good.

1dd0132495619f188cf6f2d2147e9e1b.jpg

The hottest place was Las Vegas in August. The temperature was up to 120 degrees so I stayed in the hotel. I was also in Japan during monsoon season it was humid AF.

Dqir9FT.jpg

Back