Hot and humid weather sucks

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I live in a hell of a place thats hot basically all year long, we get 3 months of normal weather and 9 months of temperatures in the 90's and humidity always above 50%, you cannot go out at certain times of the day because you will fell sick. At least people here are cool

For those days, you need a special little house in the shade with metal mesh screen walls for any breeze... almost like a chicken cage.

I live in a hell of a place thats hot basically all year long, we get 3 months of normal weather and 9 months of temperatures in the 90's and humidity always above 50%, you cannot go out at certain times of the day because you will fell sick. At least people here are cool

How's the weather?

Meh I prefer hot and humid to dry and cool.

When it's this cold even with heat cranked nothing really gets warm - space heaters are king.

call me back when you need to shovell snow for hours to get to your car before going to work pal.

I do that 20 times during winter here.

snow-days-20190228.jpg

I would want this weather every day

over this shit winter shit

Lol at living in Calgary. And global warming aside, this is probably the mildest winter I've ever experienced in Ontario

I lived in Bangkok for 3 years and I agree. Now I’m down in Florida and I feel the same way, but this is only for work, so another 2 years and I’m done. I will retire back in Canada. I love having seasons, and yes even winter.

It's been mid 60's - low 70's here for the past week or so. Pretty weird to be so warm this time of year.

Cry me a fucking river. It’s -17 C (1 F) here, so fuck off.

Damn, I wish I was in Cebu right now where it’s 28 C (90 F).

Back