Daley
Saffiedine
Maia

Losses

Condit
Lawlerx2
Wonderboy

Woodley is 6-0-1 in those fights

He has only had more impressive performances than Woodley against Daley and Saffiedine. Woodley had the better performances against all other opponents they have in common. Hory had a FOTN with Maia where he arguably got 10-8 in the 1st and practically mounted the whole round. Maia was lighting him up standing early too. Woodley shut Maia out 5-0, knocked him down and stuffed over 20 TDs

You can live in the past if u want, like Struve KOing Stipe, Duffy finishing Conor, Pickett shutting out Demetrious etc. But Woodley is easily the best WW in the world right now
Woodley didn't fight the same Lawler Rory did, and Rory lost to Condit when he was a baby in the final seconds after dominating the entire fight.

MMA math is shit, but what we do know is that Rory dominated Tyron.

Mileage noob
The last fight he took a lot of head damage was 3 years ago. The only damage he really took since then was on his legs against Lima. His only really CTE nightmare fight and that was against Lawler. Noob.

The last fight he took a lot of head damage was 3 years ago. The only damage he really took since then was on his legs against Lima. His only really CTE nightmare fight and that was against Lawler. Noob.
Watch it junior

If Rory beat Gegard Mousasi then it mean Rory is way way way way mega way better than Woodley.
Why? Rory has beaten Woodley 1-0.
Also if Rory beat a MW/LHW fighter like Mousasi where Woodley has never beat anyone at 185.

He will when till moves up tp mw lol

Wins

Daley
Saffiedine
Maia

Losses

Condit
Lawlerx2
Wonderboy

Woodley is 6-0-1 in those fights

He has only had more impressive performances than Woodley against Daley and Saffiedine. Woodley had the better performances against all other opponents they have in common. Hory had a FOTN with Maia where he arguably got 10-8 in the 1st and practically mounted the whole round. Maia was lighting him up standing early too. Woodley shut Maia out 5-0, knocked him down and stuffed over 20 TDs

You can live in the past if u want, like Struve KOing Stipe, Duffy finishing Conor, Pickett shutting out Demetrious etc. But Woodley is easily the best WW in the world right now

giphy.gif

Only thing that keeps me from putting Woodley higher on the greatest 170ers is the longevity of GSP, Hughes and Shields.

You watch it, old man. Before I take your old lady into the bedroom and have her screaming MICKEY MOUSE! WOOOOOO!
My old lady would cane your dumb ass into a bloody mudhole.

I'd watch.

Agreed Woodley is a better fighter. Rory is like everyone says ... very strange. Ready to watch Moose kill him Sept 29th in SJ.

Hes 1-0 vs Woodley
Larkin beat Lawler
shields beat Lawler
does that mean they would beat prime Lawler?
tyron wasn't at his best vs Rory. dint have a coach. din wasn't there. was more of a pure wrestler at the time.

Rory isn't even 30 years old. LMAO
Man, have you seen his fights. The guy has taken DAMAGE. You really think Shogun was at the top of his game at 30? Or Kid? A lot of guys are on the down slope by 30. And some are just hitting their stride.

Not all humans are the same. Some die at 50 and some at 100. Some get genetic diseases and some don't. Some people are born with a better working brain than others. Some don't heal as well. Some are more injury prone. Some are short, some are tall. I am not too sure how much more detail I need to go into before you understand.

Man, have you seen his fights. The guy has taken DAMAGE. You really think Shogun was at the top of his game at 30? Or Kid? A lot of guys are on the down slope by 30. And some are just hitting their stride.

Not all humans are the same. Some die at 50 and some at 100. Some get genetic diseases and some don't. Some people are born with a better working brain than others. Some don't heal as well. Some are more injury prone. Some are short, some are tall. I am not too sure how much more detail I need to go into before you understand.
Shogun had knee injuries, totally different story. Rory only had one very damaging fight and that was against Lawler 3 years ago. Maybe the Condit fight but that was years and years ago before he even had a run against top names. He didn't take lasting leg damage vs Lima and pulled out the win. GSP is far older and took far more damage and repeated trauma to the head near the end of his WW run than Rory ever did yet looked like a machine vs Bisping. So where is your proof that Rory's best days are behind him because of the damage he had taken? Yeah I get it, Rory isn't the same person as GSP, but you don't have any evidence that Rory is on the downswing of his athletic prime other than he signed with Bellator for more money and basically buried his own career as far as "being the best" goes. When he starts getting starched by no name scrubs like Jake Ellenberger has been then you'll have a point.

Rory is a bad style match up for Woodley and would easily beat him in a rematch

Back