Horrible physique please help

Lol. Ngl i did think about it, but il probs give it a year before i start doing any of that. If i dont see no improvement at all after a year of solid lifting and proper diet and sleep, why not? I wanna make sure theres no hope at all first <45>

Do not use steroids. It is probably unhealthy.

Do you know healthy is? Meat.

Humans are built to eat meat.

Meat > steriods

And with meat I mean meat from the butcher. And not fast food meat.

Meat > steriods

Are you a butcher or cattle farmer or something?
Steroids aren't necessarily unhealthy
Meat is not necessarily healthy

Meat > steriods

This post is dripping in estrogen.

OP, don't listen to this guy. You won't be worried about your health once your test level are over 9000 and you're jacked as fuck.

OP, don't listen to this guy. You won't be worried about your health once your test level are over 9000 and you're jacked as fuck.

She's back.

Hey there miss, how's your transition going? If you stopped taking male hormones, would your voice go back to it's natural feminine pitch? I know a side effect is your voice can get deep like a man's. Did that happen when you began your transition and do you think it would stop if you stopped the injections?

For instance, if you paused your transition and stopped injecting the male hormones into your blood, would your friends at the gym even recognize you on the phone, or would they think a women was calling?

Don't take steroids @GrimReaper you don't wanna be a fat tranny.

Last edited:
Are you a butcher or cattle farmer or something?
Steroids aren't necessarily unhealthy
Meat is not necessarily healthy

No, I work as a mailman at a college.

Eating a steak is manly.

Steak > steroids

So, did you decide on a program you want to try based on the advice ITT, @GrimReaper?

So, did you decide on a program you want to try based on the advice ITT, @GrimReaper?

Oh yeah! I'm gonna start eating meat and taking steroids <45>
Naa im messing. I'm following @LooyStLouis advice of just starting something, and learning along the way. And I'm following everyone elses advice of making sure my diet is 100% spot on, and following a hypertrophy based workout (https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/benblack1.htm). Appreciate the advice from everyone. Hopefully this time next year, il be in great shape!

Wasn't expecting the amount of help I got, and some of you got some pretty strong views haha. But honestly, its been great advice, and the forum and members seems great too

Oh yeah! I'm gonna start eating meat and taking steroids <45>
Naa im messing. I'm following @LooyStLouis advice of just starting something, and learning along the way. And I'm following everyone elses advice of making sure my diet is 100% spot on, and following a hypertrophy based workout (https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/benblack1.htm). Appreciate the advice from everyone. Hopefully this time next year, il be in great shape!

Wasn't expecting the amount of help I got, and some of you got some pretty strong views haha. But honestly, its been great advice, and the forum and members seems great too
Ha yeah, people are opinionated, but there are some good posters here.

As far as diet, you can be a vegetarian and still get sufficient protein, although it's a bit more challenging getting lean protein and you might need to supplements with shakes for now. But as others said, introduce more greens and a perhaps a greater variety of protein sources (fish and eggs if you're allowed). Legumes are great, definitely a keeper, but they are calorie dense. Try hitting 1,6-2 times grams of protein per kg bodyweight within a reasonable caloric intake.

The 3 days a week program you posted a link to seems like a good way to get your feet wet. Just start, focus on technique and build up the intensity slowly over time and see how it goes. If you feel like you get stuck at some point come back to the thread and ask away.

Guys who think steroids make you strong think meth makes you happy. It's not technically wrong, temporarily, on the most pathetic level, but it is nothing like the real thing.

Of course, dumb unhappy people can be tricked into thinking smoking meth is the only way they can experience the benefits of dopamine.

They are just like the dumb weak people who get tricked into thinking injecting steroids is the only way to experience the benefits of testosterone.

The big lesson is avoid steroids. Unless you have damage, injury or disease to your brain, nuts or endocrine system. Living like a fat pussy isn't a reason to take steroids.

Why wouldn't you just have both?

Use your head, buddy.

mark-cuban-shark-tank.gif

Damn Sherdog has changed. 10 years ago the first post would be "do Starting Strength"

New idea, work hard. Best way to motivate yourself to work hard burn fat gain muscle is to actually do training you enjoy and keep going. Good sleep, healthy diet is crucial too.
Your case is not complicated but just try doing 4-5 workouts a week, muay thai or weights and do that for 3 months and you will 100% see results.

Diet wise, some protein is clearly good, don't forget veggies fruits. Healthy fats. Less fast food and sugary food.

Get going. Be consistent.

Back