Horrible decision and bad reffing

yeah and who's fault was it?

lance silva's, maybe he got some bad roids. rotted his brain. what a bonehead move celebrating like that

He threw the knee ..Bisping dropped like a sack of potatoes the crowd is going nutz, the bell sounds ...even bisping thinks the fight is called and herb's just standing there from afar sayin....."I didn't stop the fight" ......

In reality, Silva should have made sure the fight was called, but there was an extensive amount of time given to Bisping to recover during that brutal knee landing and the 4th round starting ....I think someone mentioned something like over 3 minutes .....

Fights a No Contest.

I scored the 4th round for Bisping and had the fight 48-47 Bisping. The problem is that Bisping never looked as dominant against Anderson as Anderson did against him, and that's why the decision feels a little bit of a travesty.

spilled-salt1.jpg

Someone is SALTY...top 5 worst dec EVER? You clearly don't know a lot about MMA, nor follow it enough if you call that a top 5 worst decision of all time... I can think of a few right off the top that were pure ROBBERIES... this fight couldve gone EACH WAY, don't leave it to the judges.... worse controversial decisions... Ross pearson vs Diego Sanchez... Your HOMEBOY Bisping vs Hammill .. shit I'll even go old school... Rutten vs Randleman(RIP)

Also to be noted in the 3rd round commotion ......

How long did Bisping lay there after the bell sounded, then everyone rushing in to place him on a stool and water him down, clean him up .....all while Anderson thinks he won the fight and is celebrating .....finally when they get Anderson down ...his corner never even touched him or gave him a stool - water ...noting ...all while Bisping was still trying to clear his head in his corner ......so in reality ...it ended up being a long rest for Bisping and Silva did not get a break between rounds.

Just wanted to point that out.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Not to mention the adrenaline dump of thinking you won the fight by KO... But I feel that Herb screwed up a little bit after Bisping's mouthpiece fell off and that favored Anderson (for a moment Herb's body language indicated that he would stop the fight so that Bisping could put his mouthpiece back but he didn't).

He threw the knee ..Bisping dropped like a sack of potatoes the crowd is going nutz, the bell sounds ...even bisping thinks the fight is called and herb's just standing there from afar sayin....."I didn't stop the fight" ......

In reality, Silva should have made sure the fight was called, but there was an extensive amount of time given to Bisping to recover during that brutal knee landing and the 4th round starting ....I think someone mentioned something like over 3 minutes .....

Fights a No Contest.

Apologists gonna apologize.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Not to mention the adrenaline dump of thinking you won the fight by KO... But I feel that Herb screwed up a little bit after Bisping's mouthpiece fell off and that favored Anderson (for a moment Herb's body language indicated that he would stop the fight so that Bisping could put his mouthpiece back but he didn't).

Agreed, looked like he was about to stop the fight (So Michael could put his mouthpiece back in) after Bisping pointed it out .....but Anderson was already going in for the kill.

I gave up on UFC Reffing / Judging a long time ago and as a fan of Anderson I really appreciated his performance tonight ....and for Bisping ....he had a great performance as well, despite being bloodied and battered never gave up and was a Warrior and came out giving it all he could .., it turned out to be a fun fight and I'll remember it as that .......the decision / confusion / the hoopla ....what ever .....I enjoyed the fight and respect both fighters for going out like Bushido Samurai's.

Silva fans are saltier than aldo fans.
At last they all took his loss on the chin.

Its not like silva fans shouldn't be used to it, it's been. What, four years since silva won a fight.

Silva fans are saltier than aldo fans.
At last they all took his loss on the chin.

Its not like silva fans shouldn't be used to it, it's been. What, four years since silva won a fight.

Well you have to understand most Silva fans are PrideFC fans and grew up watching PrideFC MMA judging system which scored fights differently then the 10-point System the UFC has adopted from Boxing ....so we are still a bit old school and consider who does the most "actual" damage a major key in judging.

But what ever ...Bisping worked hard and gave his all to win this fight ...I can't take that away from him and tonight's his night to celebrate.

Congrats to The Count.

Back