Reaction score
KAnna Asakura 11-2 vs Melissa Karagiannis 3-3

Horiguchi 23-2 vs McCall 13-6 - main event

Manel Kape 9-2 vs Kai Asakura 9-1
http://jp.rizinff.com/

Last edited:
Holy shit Horiguchi will kill McCall

Tenshin vs TBA (hopefully TAIGA)
Kickboxing - Tomohiro Kitai vs TBA (3.18 RISE West tournament winner)

Its the right fight to make, you have to do it while you can but its not gonna be competitive. and thats if McCall even makes it to the fight.

He's getting blown out. McCall isnt at the top of the div like he was years ago, he's getting knocked out.

Its the right fight to make, you have to do it while you can but its not gonna be competitive. and thats if McCall even makes it to the fight.

He's getting blown out. McCall isnt at the top of the div like he was years ago, he's getting knocked out.

It's the way Dream was booking Aoki and Kawajiri. Bringing in these way past their primes ex-UFC guys for non-title fights(?) to build up the local heroes without losing the belt. I don't think it did much for either of them, but Kyoji should get a KO.

KAnna Asakura 11-2 vs Melissa Karagiannis 3-3

Horiguchi 23-2 vs McCall 13-6 - main event

Manel Kape 9-2 vs Kai Asakura 9-1
http://jp.rizinff.com/

Got to love Rizin WMMA matchmaking.

Who cares if she's got a .5 record, so long as she's reasonably hot, welcome to Japan.

Also interesting that Kanna got a fight announced before RENA. Wonder if there's a totem pole going on.

Last edited:
Not a big fan of the Asakura fight. To quote myself below:

Murata vs Zhang is a good fight, but as a fan of both fighters, Karagianis is a step back for Kanna. Melissa is coming off a loss back in November..

Man it really sucks they signed Zhang. Was hoping to see her in UFC.

Probably not an exclusive contract. It's not as if Rizin is loaded with Strawweights. There's Murata, and, um..... Yeah, that's it,

It's the way Dream was booking Aoki and Kawajiri. Bringing in these way past their primes ex-UFC guys for non-title fights(?) to build up the local heroes without losing the belt. I don't think it did much for either of them, but Kyoji should get a KO.

I think in the current UFC climate, especially considering the lack of respect DJ gets, RIZIN is going to have a better selection of challengers for Horiguchi than Aoki had.

Hopefully they put some vaseline on those ropes this time!!

Like Kape vs Kai, love Murata vs Zhang ,hate Kanna vs whoever the hell that is.

So i guess they are not going to give Rin Nakai anymore work ??
She has been injured the past year and already has a fight scheduled for next week. Idk if she will be back in RIZIN but if she does fight for them again, it won't be announced until after that

Mccall thinks hes way bettee than he is. Horiguchi by KO

She has been injured the past year and already has a fight scheduled for next week. Idk if she will be back in RIZIN but if she does fight for them again, it won't be announced until after that

Thanks for the reply.

So still fighting for Pancrase, I guess.

<mma4> .

Back