HORIGUCHI vs FIGUEIREDO

Caldwell has walked through every single one of his opponents he's fought, other than Horiguchi. He just dominated undefeated Borics at 145. Are you a moron?

Figuerido got dominated by Formiga and won a robbery against Brooks. Caldwell would be favoured to beat him if they fought today.

I’m all about talent outside of the UFC, and Caldwell is legit but let’s not make him out to be better than he is.

He also got chocked out by a can lol

That being said Horiguchi would be an AMAZING addition to FLW. I still don’t know why the UFC let him walk. He wasn’t even in his prime.

20160722082152_vlcsnap2016072223h10m52s445.JPG

I’m all about talent outside of the UFC, and Caldwell is legit but let’s not make him out to be better than he is.

That being said Horiguchi would be an AMAZING addition to FLW. I still don’t know why the UFC let him walk. He wasn’t even in his prime.

Horiguchi left because ufc was too cheap. Now he’s making $$$ in rizen and recently bought a house...in the ufc he had a small studio

Caldwell has walked through every single one of his opponents he's fought, other than Horiguchi. He just dominated undefeated Borics at 145. Are you a moron?

Figuerido got dominated by Formiga and won a robbery against Brooks. Caldwell would be favoured to beat him if they fought today.

Do you not realize Caldwell was the favorite to win both fights against Horiguchi?
Fair enough, you make a good point, however Horiguchis latest loss still makes me think he'd lose to Fig.

I think Kyoji with very little doubt in my mind. Definitely the better striker. Capable with his defensive grappling.

Fair enough, you make a good point, however Horiguchis latest loss still makes me think he'd lose to Fig.
Anyone can get caught. Asakura is an extremely explosive and talented guy. Sasaki had a good run in the UFC, and Asakura broke Sasaki's jaw in a minute.

If Horiguchi/Fig happened today it would be even odds.

Lmao since boring ass Mighty Mouse got tardes the manlet divisions have been relevante and exciting like never before!!

Better question is can either beat MM on his best day?

dumb post. Caldwell mopped that guy in the rematch. he got a rematch against Horiguchi too and lost even worse.

Personally I'd put my money on Horiguchi. I'd take him, Henry, DJ, Caldwell and Formiga to beat Fig.

I love Horiguchi, but Fig is way too big and powerful.
Nah, Guch (assuming he's himself, post injury) is smarter and more skilled. Fig could catch him, but I'd have my money on Guch to win more times than not.

by what i know Horiguchi was ducking rematch with Manel Kape (Rizin FLW champ) which signed with UFC and i believe that Kape is one to beat Figureido

he is going to have his UFC debut on UFC 252 vs Bontorin #8

I’d probably go for Horiguchi but Fig could time him when he leaps in.

by what i know Horiguchi was ducking rematch with Manel Kape (Rizin FLW champ) which signed with UFC and i believe that Kape is one to beat Figureido

Bontorin got injured and then Kape did too, fight is off.

Horiguchi destroyed his knee last year and has only just started proper training again, not sure what gave you the idea he was ducking anyone

i'm looking forward to seeing kape jump in the mix, flyweight is a fun division right now.

Back