Horiguchi vs Cejudo?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Two questions, if he was still in the UFC, would be be a good match for Cejudo? and two would he be the champ right now for sure if Cejudo vacates?

i mean, flyweight has like 10 people in it so in terms of challengers alone he would be great

but right now henry has the joe b fight sitting there assuming benavidez beats formiga (i think theyre fighting). obv formiga instead if he wins the fight

that figureido dude whatever his last name is also only a few wins away.

It would be a decent battle if Henry doesn't clip/rock Guchi with strikes.

But Henry has a Gold Medal. Automatic super wizard shield activation.

The Gooch has some real power too.

Gooch's power is far more proven than cejudo's. It would be funny to see cejudo try to work his new toy d karate stance against Kyoji.

After seeing Kyoji on his butt for much time, Cejudo.

That honestly seems like a tough matchup for Cejudo. Cejudo has a tendency to just eat kicks and strikes in general on the outside and Horiguchi could exploit that and chip away with the stick and move. He can match Cejudo's speed if he's not flat out faster and he's got pop in both hands. It's a tough fight for Horiguchi too of course, Henry is as durable as they come and his wrestling is obviously great.

It's easily the best flyweight fight you could make period and maybe even the best BW fight.

If you think you know for sure who'd win you're a goddamn fool imo.

He won that on his butt, and cejudo Is nowhere near as big as Cejudo.
Cejudo is clearly as big as Cejudo, you need to watch their fights again.

why was he the dog to a dude he beat? Cejudo 2nd round KO/TKO. Those odds were so sus I hedged Gucci and not Rory.

Cowboy never lost the weight/ muscle from going up. Same with Cejudo, I highly doubt he can make weight. Only for the right fight. Horiguchi is ... just no. Let's see the inspired one fight Max instead. Fuck it. No fuck that, make my prediction come true, somehow make weight, and be the first to run two divisions. The first champ-champ.

Cejudo is clearly as big as Cejudo, you need to watch their fights again.
But sometimes Cejudo is bigger than Cejudo and sometimes Cejudo is smaller Cejudo you Cejudo Cejudo?

Back