Horchata is Better Than Boba Tea

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Shit is ten time better than coffee and boba tea but you see more strabucks and boba tea than horchata places. Someone is missing out on a lot of money.

horchata.jpg

Y’all got to try.

Boba tea in America is kinda shit. The customization isn't as crazy as in Asia. I only know because I stumbled into a spot trying to go to a panda zoo in China. I had to call facetime the only Chinese girl I know and bug her to read the menu for me to see what to check on the ipad. I went with the cursed version of Durian tea with whipped cheese. I didn't like how they assumed I wanted the large because I am American. I am not a big fan of boba though. It's too light for me and I need the caffeine kick. I need to try Horchata again. I had it a lot growing up but I stopped when I got bad diarrhea one time.

Oh yea Boba means titties or something. It's called pearl tea over there.

I do not care for boba tea. Not my thing.

I like Vietnamese smoothies though. Man those are good. Place by me makes a coffee smoothie that is incredible. And the pineapple one too. Yummers.

Shit is ten time better than coffee and boba tea but you see more strabucks and boba tea than horchata places. Someone is missing out on a lot of money.

horchata.jpg

Y’all got to try.

100% sir.
That shit is like a cinnamon lady angel busted in your mouth lol.

The real Horchata is Catalan, by way of Africa; have some next time you are in Spain; made with tiger nuts. My fave version was sort of like a cold oatmeal shake.

Boba tea in America is kinda shit. The customization isn't as crazy as in Asia. I only know because I stumbled into a spot trying to go to a panda zoo in China. I had to call facetime the only Chinese girl I know and bug her to read the menu for me to see what to check on the ipad. I went with the cursed version of Durian tea with whipped cheese. I didn't like how they assumed I wanted the large because I am American. I am not a big fan of boba though. It's too light for me and I need the caffeine kick. I need to try Horchata again. I had it a lot growing up but I stopped when I got bad diarrhea one time.

Oh yea Boba means titties or something. It's called pearl tea over there.
Yeah, because that word doesn't carry sexual connotations over here.
200.gif

How ironic.

Horchata is pretty awesome. Bobo is trendy and isn't all that thrilling to me.

horchata.jpg

Y’all got to try.

Big Faxx, there is nothing more refreshing than ice cold fresh Horchata. Alot of the Agua frescas you get at Mexican spots are wayyy better than boba.

The Diablitos you get from street vendors are so fucken good too.
bceeac868e29319ffea087a9991345f8.jpg

Back