Hopkins’ last fight draws 934K on HBO

it was on hbo though which doesn't exist with every cable provider. and it's an over priced channel. ufc was on basic cable that makes a big diffrence.

it was on hbo though which doesn't exist with every cable provider. and it's an over priced channel. ufc was on basic cable that makes a big diffrence.
I could stream it but UFC was free here

Those are pretty decent numbers imo. The HBO fight occurred after the UFC on Fox event (Which drew 4.8 million viewers) went off the air so there was no real overlap.

http://mmapayout.com/2016/12/hopkins-last-fight-draws-934k-on-hbo/

UFC Averaged 2.6m and peaked at 4.8m. Bernards fight peaked at 1.03m

Seems like the UFC does their best numbers when they have women fighting which just negates everything in my opinion.

The two bitches from 3's Company could fight each other and peak over 5m. Stupid.

Looks like Errol Spence jr will be the most watched fight on TV this year tho.

I know network tv is different and is going to have more eyes on it, but I'm pretty sure HBO exists with every provider, it's just that it's a pay channel. Game of Thrones gets like 8-9 million viewers, so it's not like they are lacking subscribers.

Ratings obsession. Check.

Comparison to MMA. Check.

Insecurities. Check.

Ratings obsession. Check.

Comparison to MMA. Check.

Insecurities. Check.

I'm not insecure... It's not out of the reason to compare them. They are both Combat sports. And I like to watch both.

Last edited:
Generally Queen B posts these things.
I might start doing it, I generally get this info before its even posted here but I like to let "Shitrag B" get his thread count in.

Gotcha

Back