Hoping Tyrone Woodchipper smashes Robbie "filthy" lawlor

Getting conflicting signals here guys.
I'm a great user, trust me

condit doesn't have what it takes. he couldn't even wooble him in the fight (I think so, right). if lawler comes a bit more technical, condit is done

Don't worry about @Toco he's bitter about everything and doesn't understand quality humor when he sees it. Nor do most Sherdoggers, it seems, since people are taking this (and you) waaaaaay too seriously.
you didn't even like his post, you fool

I'm a great user, trust me

condit doesn't have what it takes. he couldn't even wooble him in the fight (I think so, right). if lawler comes a bit more technical, condit is done
Okay Donald

This is gonna be Robbie easiest Title defense to date. Tyron is gonna fight Robbie the entire fight SCARED! Either that or he's gonna get knocked out. But if I had to bet. He's gonna fight Robbie scared. Will lose a one sided decision.

I agree Lawler lost the Condit fight and the Hendricks rematch but Woodley is one of the most dislikable people on the roster.

Hope Lawler puts his lights out after roughing him up.

Leave toco alone, he's been a salty little fecker ever since Gus became irrelevant. He's made cause he hasn't won a fight in years and his biggest claim to fame is losing to Jones. I don't judge the little guy, I just try to give him love and affection.

@WinZip @Toco

Sign me up to .
nothing against Lawler i like the fighter despite he beat both Condit and Rory but for some reason i just want Woodley to beat him i think it because he's getting a lot of hate for accepting a title fight

Leave toco alone, he's been a salty little fecker ever since Gus became irrelevant. He's made cause he hasn't won a fight in years and his biggest claim to fame is losing to Jones. I don't judge the little guy, I just try to give him love and affection.

@WinZip @Toco
ha, you VANISHED when connie lost
at least be like jin, he I think didn't post for a few days and got back right after it

at least be like jin, he I think didn't post for a few days and got back right after it

I actually vanished long before that, my post record will show that. Wouldn't expect you to think before posting though, that is your mantra. And who says I'm back anyway?

Just so, so bitter.

I hope you make a speech to the Sherdog audience like Jin if Gus loses in the future lol

On Paper Robbie is going to brutally KO Woodley. Dude got embarassed by Rory. But Woodley is dangerous in standup in first round and Robbie does just stand there in front of guys so theres a chance he can get KOD as well but Robbie hits harder for sure.

I hope you make a speech to the Sherdog audience like Jin if Gus loses in the future lol
ah, he's nuts. he was probably desperate or something. connie was REALLY hyped back then and no one really expected it. gus probably won't ever reach this status, so
losing a second time to rumble would be pretty bad, but I think that's it

I actually vanished long before that, my post record will show that. Wouldn't expect you to think before posting though, that is your mantra. And who says I'm back anyway?
that what it seemed like. you're probably deleting all your posts before march as you were posting it, so I can't check it right now, anyway
and you're here posting, so you're back

Good joke.
Rob win against Pigg Rigg, Carlos "throw 400 shots to the air" Condit and he will smash Woodley.

Back