Hoping Tyrone Woodchipper smashes Robbie "filthy" lawlor

Chramelated

The Real Guy, The Best Guy
Banned
Reaction score
I won't even try and hide the fact that I can't stand Mr. Robert. I think he lost to Hendricks twice and I thought Condit EASILY won their fight. His meanmugging and screaming appear to be the new Diego Sanchez swinging at air however, and swayed the judges. Whatever though, that's neither here nor there. This thread is about Sherdog's pride and joy, aka the most beloved fighter on Sherdog, Woodley. I'm actually a fan of his (though he did duck Lombard and his reasoning for it was even worse) and would love to see him win the title simply for that. However, given the fact that he is so hated on these boards, and every time he opens his mouth there's 6 threads on here about it, nothing would be sweeter than for him to be the one to beat Rob.

Oh the salt on here would be glorious, even moreso if he won by a controversial decision and said something really stupid in the post fight interview. In fact, I'm hoping for that, because it's time for Lawler to know that feel. After robbing 2 fighters, it's only fair he gets his just desserts. Same thing with Condit, it took a few years but justice was finally delivered for his debacle with Diaz (Diaz 1,2,5). Anyway, Tyron fans, get in here and give our boy some love. Let's all wish him luck and hope he wrecks who IMO is the least impressive champ atm, possibly all time.

I hope Tyron gets knocked out and blames Lawler's finish on him hating Tyron because he's black.

Do you call him "Tyrone" instead of "Tyron" because he's black?

I'm not hoping, but i think he will. Either way...Strikeforce.

Hey TS... Robbie's nickname isn't Filthy. That's TOM Lawlor. Robbie's nick is Ruthless. Hate threads have more impact if you get the name right. ;)

Lawlor by being bigger and filthy....
14dljs6.jpg

Lawlor by being bigger and filthy....
14dljs6.jpg

This is what I mean, he pulls this shit at the weigh ins and does nearly the same thing during the fight. Judges eat that shit up and see that as "damage" and "octagon control". Despicable.

just to piss you off some more, I hope Woodley wins every round but loses the decision to Robbie in the end.

nah fuck that, Robbie wins via brutal KO.

I think Lawler's style is going to be much more pleasing to the judges. Tough fight, good luck TS.
Lawler has crushed my guy twice.

Back