hoping gigliotti pulls this out

I'm rooting for the guy that doesn't look like Dolce. Whoever that is. Have you seen stranger things? It's REALLY GOOD

Jesus Christ what the fuck is going on in this fight.

Smith inflicts damage.

Courtney mcgee doesn't.

Im rooting for them both to hurry the fuck up and get out the cage

if there was a 'worst performance of the night' bonus, it would go to Gigliotti

These last two fights have been painful to watch

By the sounds of it, im glad im late for this event.

it's over. finally. we all win. smith finally throwing elbows while on top with ten seconds left. haha next time he fights i will know it's not must see TV

if there was a 'worst performance of the night' bonus, it would go to Gigliotti
Moroz was way worse. Gigliotti at least landed more than 5% of the strikes he threw.

smith cheated as much as it was allowed.
Holding the3 cage, kneeing a downed opponent, etc.

instead of stern warnings time and again he should have lost some points

Moroz was way worse. Gigliotti at least landed more than 5% of the strikes he threw.

she won the fight though

Gigli basically 'fought' like a passive rape victim out there

she won the fight though

the ref didn't help much. it seems like the first two rounds when Smith held him against the fence or on the ground he wasn't really landing anything or looking for submissions, i wouldn't liked murgliotta to stand them back up. in the third Smith did more with his position at least but it was still pretty tame

she won the fight though

Nobody won that fight lol.

Taylor was at least at a major reach disadvantage so it was understandable that she would have difficulty landing strikes. Moroz had no excuse though. The amount of strikes she landed compared to what she threw was absolutely pathetic. Also, I though Taylor should have gotten the decision.

Giglitotti didn't look great either but he was a young fighter making his UFC debut against a UFC veteran, so his lackluster performance was sort of understandable as well.

Back