Hopefully Khabib ends up pulling out

Hopefully it doesn't get canceled.

I've never heard of a fight being canceled so many times.

And the funny thing is it might get canceled again, this time cause of the virus... crazy stuff.

That's divine intervention right there.

Hopefully Khabib ends up pulling out
giphy.gif

Lol <Lmaoo><Moves>

Then some idiots say Conor's haters are worse
<{nope}>

Whether the GOAT faces Khabib or that Tony fella, the belt will be back where it belongs. {<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

And you you have a large sampling to prove this ?

The nate fights.

Tony is also an awkward taller high volume pressure fighter.

Conor had both problems both fight so obviously all those factors come into play

They're already quivering in fear.

You know deep down inside that Tony would get sparked by Conor and Khabib would officially have nowhere left to run.

you should make another gimmick account and try again

The nate fights.

Tony is also an awkward taller high volume pressure fighter.

Conor had both problems both fight so obviously all those factors come into play
So he had a problem with one guy that he beat in their most recent fight which cancels out the less recent fight. You call that a large Sampling ? By your definition of one fight meaning you will have a problem with similar opponents then because Tony lost to MJ and MJ also lost to Nate Diaz , Tony would lose to Conor,Nate and any undersized gatekeeper that happened to be black.

So he had a problem with one guy that he beat in their most recent fight which cancels out the less recent fight. You call that a large Sampling ? By your definition of one fight meaning you will have a problem with similar opponents then because Tony lost to MJ and MJ also lost to Nate Diaz , Tony would lose to Conor,Nate and any undersized gatekeeper that happened to be black.

I never said large sampling, those are your words not mine.

I still feel that Tony would probably stylistically beat Conor, despite your mma math logic.

Back