Hope old JDS shows up again

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My%20Movie_zps8uvfqlpe.gif

Yeah he is getting old...

Hope we see a new and improved JDS that doesn't run straight backwards in the cage every time he's pressured or give up the leverage battle.

After Cain 2-3 fights its not a possiblity to JDS be the same

Old JDS and Current JDS are the same.

Exactly. He was always one dimensional but he is so good at boxing & TDD it doesn't matter most of the time when he fights. He just hasn't quite looked like his old self in his last two fights because he has been fighting Cain and Stipe. Two guys that can expose him.

Maybe he will start mixing it up more and become a long term champ but there is only so far he can go just trying to knock everyone out like his "old self".

Sadly hes gone forever

The two Cain beatdowns + the Stipe war on top of that = Cigano gone forever

Sadly I think that was Junior at his apex. Not saying he's done by a long shot, seeing how he is in the HW division lol. But man the speed and power that guy possessed was something to behold. One of the most devastating power punchers I have ever seen. Werdum is lucky the cigano uppercut from hell didn't end his career....or his life :eek:

I love JDS but that guy has aged so much since the Cain beatings it's amazing. He was a walking zombie in those last 2 fights, he had every chance to change his approach in the 3rd fight and it was even worse. Unfortunately you can't teach an old dog new tricks sometimes

Even Arlovski is a title contender in 2015,but people are %100 sure 31 years old JDS is done ? Lol

I'm not saying he is as good as he was 3 years ago,but considering we are talking about HW anything is a possibility

If you are asking, could we see him KO Yvel time and again? I sure hope so. Love seeing the dirties fighter of all time get KOd.

Hope we see a new and improved JDS that doesn't run straight backwards in the cage every time he's pressured or give up the leverage battle.

This. Him taking a lot of damage isn't gonna help, but maybe he'll focus more on not getting hit.

Sadly I think that was Junior at his apex. Not saying he's done by a long shot, seeing how he is in the HW division lol. But man the speed and power that guy possessed was something to behold. One of the most devastating power punchers I have ever seen. Werdum is lucky the cigano uppercut from hell didn't end his career....or his life :eek:

the hunt fight was pretty tough too

JDS has one of if not the best highlight reels of any fighter

I wouldn't say he's done but he needs to regain that confidence he had when he was smashing everyone in the UFC before the 2nd Cain fight. Of course his body has taken a massive amount of damage since then but like Arlovski it is possible to regain that old form, at least partially.

He looked tentative as fuck in the Stipe fight and I actually think he lost but it was close.

Back