Hope Conor doesn't pull out like Tony

Conor is JDS and Khabib is Cain.

Cool, so Khabib is going down in the 1st like half of the public is predicting and will have his revenge when they fight again (probably in 2030).

Khabib could have squash Tony instead of AI, but Tony's lucky he got injured.

Khabib gonna smash Conor.
I love Conor, but he gonna get squash by Khabib. I feel bad, gonna be like Cain vs JDS 2 and 3.

Boxer vs relentless wrestler.

josh-hedges-ufc-155-dec-29-2012-junior-dos-santos-vs-cain-velasquez_a-G-10587840-13198925.jpg

cain-166-1.jpg

I knew I'd seen that frame of Junior getting kicked in the face before...
oh7JrH1.png

Conor pull out? You must not follow MMA. Khabib is the one that we have to worry about.

When you’re with talking up a win over 18-13 MJ as a top 3 win you know you’re in an alternate universe.
I'd never talk up anything about Michael Johnson, can't stand the guy, but he did wreck Poirer. MJ has had some moments, and then looks like shit the very next fight. He will never sniff a title, hut there are far worse fighters on the roster, and Khabib completely dominated him. To pretend like the dude is a can along the level of Fred Ettish is beyond next dimension, it's flat out delusional.

Khabib could have fight Tony instead of Tiramsau, but Khabib miss weight.

Conor gonna smash Khabib.

I love Khabib, but he gonna get squash by Conor. I feel bad, gonna be like Cain vs JDS 1.

Boxer vs grappler.

10_dossantos_vs_velasquez_006.jpg

cain 2 time champ which is better than jds 1 time champ

He fought Mendes. He didn't have to. He stepped up to save the card.

Did Jones step up when someone pulled on him? NO, he wouldn't even fight Chael from a weight class below because he was afraid of a style change.

Conor also stepped up and fought Diaz. A totally different type of fighter at a higher weight class. Stepped up and saved the card. And he lost because of it. It is rare for high profile fighters to accept last minute replacements.

Jones fought OSP.

Back