Hope Conor doesn't pull out like Tony

Conor fans looking for an exit already{<jordan}Absolutely petrified

McGregor, pictured below in the airport after the fight.

Ronda-Rousey.jpg
Thats Ronda. Ur post only proves that McGregor haters doesn't even watch fights. They just shit on Conor for anything

Conor has a solid track-record except for that one time he hid from the media in Iceland

Khabib could have fight Tony instead of Tiramsau, but Khabib miss weight.

Conor gonna smash Khabib.

I love Khabib, but he gonna get squash by Conor. I feel bad, gonna be like Cain vs JDS 1.

Boxer vs grappler.

10_dossantos_vs_velasquez_006.jpg

Conor is JDS and Khabib is Cain.
giphy.gif

Ronda-Rousey.jpg

Conor's plans were to fight Khabib for the 155 belt after Aldo, he has said it in interviews before the Mendes fight. Khabib is the one who mysteriously got injured for an extended period of time and then strangely signed to fight a can rather than a contender completely eliminating any chance at possible conor matchup in his next fight. The only duck here is khabib

Ronda-Rousey.jpg

I'm not a Conor fan, but maybe you should go outside and get some fresh air.

Let’s all just hope nobody pulls a Khabib and pulls out.

It's not like JDS vs Cain at all because then JDS had to defend the title. Conor would never do that.

He fought Mendes. He didn't have to. He stepped up to save the card.

Did Jones step up when someone pulled on him? NO, he wouldn't even fight Chael from a weight class below because he was afraid of a style change.

Conor also stepped up and fought Diaz. A totally different type of fighter at a higher weight class. Stepped up and saved the card. And he lost because of it. It is rare for high profile fighters to accept last minute replacements.
and for good reason

Khabib could have squash Tony instead of AI, but Tony's lucky he got injured.

Khabib gonna smash Conor.
I love Conor, but he gonna get squash by Khabib. I feel bad, gonna be like Cain vs JDS 2 and 3.

Boxer vs relentless wrestler.

josh-hedges-ufc-155-dec-29-2012-junior-dos-santos-vs-cain-velasquez_a-G-10587840-13198925.jpg

cain-166-1.jpg

Conor is JDS and Khabib is Cain.
Cain is a better boxer than Khabib and Conor is a better boxer than JDS

Conor steps up and saves fight cards. Beeb destroys them constantly. lmao

Interesting take on a two-division champ who had reigned for a period of about three years, total, and never defended a title once.

Conor has never pulled out of a fight and I doubt he starts now.

Tony had a freak accident. Good job trying to act like he ran because he runs from no one.

sonnen-whoops.gif

Striker vs Wrestler

Always amazing that Silva was willing to risk following Chael to the ground in this one. Thought he would just wave him back to his feet for sure.

Ok, so if what he did to RDA, MJ, and Barbosa is no longer considered smashing, then perhaps I have traveled to an alternate dimension, one where up is down and right is left.

When you’re with talking up a win over 18-13 MJ as a top 3 win you know you’re in an alternate universe.

Khabib fans worrying about McGregor pulling out!?
Moronic and ironic

Back