Hope Conor doesn't pull out like Tony

MyFist

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Khabib could have squash Tony instead of AI, but Tony's lucky he got injured.

Khabib gonna smash Conor.
I love Conor, but he gonna get squash by Khabib. I feel bad, gonna be like Cain vs JDS 2 and 3.

Boxer vs relentless wrestler.

josh-hedges-ufc-155-dec-29-2012-junior-dos-santos-vs-cain-velasquez_a-G-10587840-13198925.jpg

cain-166-1.jpg

Conor is JDS and Khabib is Cain.

I enjoy a good Colin bashing thread, but this one is just bad.

As much as I cannot stand McG, hell, I pull against him every fight, the guy has shown up to every fight. I do not foresee him winning this fight, I believe Khabib will smash him like so many others, but McG will be there to receive his well deserved smashing, that much is all but certain.

So does that mean Conor is going to KO Khabib in a minute?

Conor steps up and saves fight cards. Beeb destroys them constantly. lmao

Last edited:
I've never seen Khabib display a level of striking the likes of Cain Valasquez there TS, so that comparison is a bit of a stretch. Grappling? Sure, dude's a beast, but all three of those images show things that Khabib has never been able to do with his striking.

Also why are we worried about Conor not showing up? There's a VERY short list, one you could probably count on your hand, of the amount of contracts Conor has signed, and pulled out of.

Conor vs Khabib is not even remotely similar stylistically to JDS and Cain.

Also Khabib’s striking is not on Cain’s level of striking.

So many people here are gonna be devastated when Conor makes easy work of Khabib.

conor has never pulled out of a fight and always accepts last minute replacements

khabob eats tiramisu and pulls out of fights

As much as I cannot stand McG, hell, I pull against him every fight, the guy has shown up to every fight. I do not foresee him winning this fight, I believe Khabib will smash him like so many others, but McG will be there to receive his well deserved smashing, that much is all but certain.

Agreed. And I also agree that Khabib smashes him. But what's with the "like so many others"? Khabib's record is pretty thin. He hasn't smashed too many top level fighters. Doesn't mean he isn't great, and it doesn't mean he isn't the best. But let's call a spade a spade.

Khabib could have squash Tony instead of AI, but Tony's lucky he got injured.

Khabib gonna smash Conor.
I love Conor, but he gonna get squash by Khabib. I feel bad, gonna be like Cain vs JDS 2 and 3.

Boxer vs relentless wrestler.

josh-hedges-ufc-155-dec-29-2012-junior-dos-santos-vs-cain-velasquez_a-G-10587840-13198925.jpg

cain-166-1.jpg

Conor is JDS and Khabib is Cain.
so you're saying Khabob Is going to completely dominate Conor on the feet

<mma4>

Back