Hop vs. Cal free?

Cracky

Fanny Pack
@Silver
Reaction score
Can somebody confirm that Hop vs. Cal will be shown on normal HBO? I read this on fightnews "The fight will be telecast live on HBO"

If so, konfasioughuaqewb!awesome!

Its free. Unless something changes.

I did have both HBO and SHowtime, but with most of the shows I like ending or already ended, I found it difficult for me to fork money over for just boxing even though I fucking LOVE boxing. I have been catching fights on sopcast and TVU. Whatcha going ta do?

john from cincinatti over deadwood means more and better boxing for us!

Only show I still catch now is Dexter. It's great stuff.

Shows I liked:

Rome
Wire
Sopranos
Deadwood
Six Feet Under

Only show I still catch now is Dexter. It's great stuff.

Shows I liked:

Rome
Wire
Sopranos
Deadwood
Six Feet Under
How about Sleeper Cell?

That show was great until the soft core gay pron aspect.

Now, I watch the history channel, food network, and discovery. I've recently become a big fan of the Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations show.

I never got into sleeper cell.

It was pretty good, but I could have skipped the gay stuff, ca;; me old fashoned.

I kept telling a friend about it and I was watching it one night when he stopped by. I said, "Hey this is that show I was telling you about," and 15 seconds later 2 men began to ravish each other.

It was pretty good, but I could have skipped the gay stuff, ca;; me old fashoned.

I kept telling a friend about it and I was watching it one night when he stopped by. I said, "Hey this is that show I was telling you about," and 15 seconds later 2 men began to ravish each other.

Did he roll his eyes to the corner and proceeded to maneuver away from you? I know I would... And I'll be honest, if that was my first experience with the show, I would probably never watch it again. No matter how good people keep saying it is.

Did he roll his eyes to the corner and proceeded to maneuver away from you? I know I would... And I'll be honest, if that was my first experience with the show, I would probably never watch it again. No matter how good people keep saying it is.

He did give me a funny look and I responded with ," Well, thats not... I mean the show... its not usually like ... I didn't...":redface:

I saw a few episodes of weeds. Don't know why it has garnered so much acclaim. I didn't see anything special.

Dexter is good stuff. I liked the first season better.Boxing is the only reason I still subscribe to HBO.

Back