Hooligans

Mani

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Why don’t American sports attract firms or gangs of hooligans?

This was the closest thing I could find.

I think you'd be surprised.

I think you'd be surprised.

Surprise me.

I’m talking organised firms not a group of people who got upset and pushed over some cars because their hockey team lost the Stanley cup

Well seems like they aren't a bunch of spastics, and would rather actually support their team and watch the sport rather than act like knuckle-dragging mongoloids like those in "firms".

Well seems like they aren't a bunch of spastics, and would rather actually support their team and watch the sport rather than act like knuckle-dragging mongoloids like those in "firms".

Possibly but American sports have knuckle dragging mongoloids following their teams also.

fackin' cam on you slags!!

Firms? Are these group incorporated or some shit? Lawyers? Just call them what they are. Gangs and disruption to an otherwise orderly game/fan get together.

So very true

Not sure how this would work with all the bandwagon jumping

we Americans are classy and sophisticated. We don't lower ourselves to such levels.

except Boston

I surprised you don't get Basketball hooligans as that game is up there with Soccer for been boring as bat

Because hooliganism is a strictly Eurotrash thing. We're sophistimicated and are simply better people, plus soccer is stupid and yes it's soccer.

Because hooliganism is a strictly Eurotrash thing. We're sophistimicated and are simply better people, plus soccer is stupid and yes it's soccer.
I just googled "people of walmart"...
<36>
{<jordan}

I just googled "people of walmart"...
<36>
{<jordan}
That's another thing altogether. It's like an alternate Universe. You can't hold that against us.
Why does the rest of the world like to pretend that Americans invented all things negative?

Back