Hooker would destroy Islam.

No. Even Bisping and Felder noticed that while he improved his wrestling "he is no wrestler".

Yeah, because he isn't. But it's MMA, not wresling. You don't necessarily have to be a wreslter.

Yeah, because he isn't. But it's MMA, not wresling. You don't necessarily have to be a wreslter.

No, but they also noted that he didnt wrist wride which a typical reflex of wrestlers. He improved his wrestling and is a good grappler from what I have seen but stil he would have nothing for Islam. And Islam is not a bad striker and kicker at all, he's much more versatile than Khabib.

No, but they also noted that he didnt wrist wride which a typical reflex of wrestlers. He improved his wrestling and is a good grappler from what I have seen but stil he would have nothing for Islam. And Islam is not a bad striker and kicker at all, he's much more versatile than Khabib.

Yeah, but he also takes more risks than Khabib, which could be to his detriment.

PS: All these Dagestani wrestlers are vastly overrated due to Khabib hype.
People are riding an insane bandwagon with them.
Sooner or later, they'll run into knees and get cracked.
Hooker is a good example of a bad matchup for Dagestani wrestlers.

Its pretty clear that at one point islam will be defeated again, if it will be Hooker, i dont know, but as soon as he faces a good opponent he will lose.

I guess his biggest fight could be Gaetje, although he is hard hitting and islam has a glass jaw, but Justin literally has zero ground game and could be subbed by any +70kg white belt without handicap

Why would Islam fight this nobody?
Nasrat is unranked. If Hooker wants to fight Islam he needs a couple of top 10 wins.
EIXIRns.jpg

You mean you just saw him win so like a typical sherdoger you think he's all the sudden better then he actually is .

You mean you just saw him win so like a typical sherdoger you think he's all the sudden better then he actually is .
Crotch Sniffer Islam has 0 top wins.. so I say he’s not as good as his fanboys hype him up to be. War Hangman.

Last edited:
Islam has 0 top wins.. so I say he’s not as good as his fanboys hype him up to be. War Hangman.
Only people who don't know what they're watching completely rely on "ranked wins" . Hooker has nothing for him on the feet , let alone on the ground . It wouldnt be as bad as the Chandler destruction but it'd be domination . Sadly we won't see this fight though because Hooker ducked Islam when he was up and coming but now that he's closer to the top Hooker says he wants that fight. He should spend some more time on the pre lims before he gets back to top competition .

Hooker is a kickboxer who had to wrestle to win a pedestrian decision.

He was getting cracked on the feet by a gun shy unranked fighter.

I just don't think the guy is elite and is unlikely to get around the corner, he'll get dominated by Islam. There is a reason Chandler could just walk him down casually and one-shot him.
To be fair, Chandler is really fucking good and has nukes for hands.

He would get taken down and out grappled

That fight didn't show Hooker has better wrestling than Mackhachev

Hooker is an odd guy, he looks good and then he looks bad and then he looks good again
He looks good against lesser fighters. He’s a good fighter. Just not great. NBD. Not everyone has to be a goat. He’s usually in really good fights. That’s enough for me.

To be fair, Chandler is really fucking good and has nukes for hands.

No doubt, and I think his record speaks for itself - TKO'd by Will Brooks, TKO'd Brent Primus, TKO'd by Pitbull, TKO'd by Do Bronx.

The way Chandler casually walked down and knocked out Hooker in under 3 minutes puts Hooker in perspective. He's a fine fighter but he's not elite and I don't see him becoming elite.

Back