Hooker would destroy Islam.

strongly doubt it

the TD will happen every round and he's got no answer for it. He's got a punchers chance though. Maybe he'll get the dariush fight, that'll be a good test.

Dan looked dangerous tonight . He went through an arduous mission to get to the USA yet still managed a damn good performance. War hangman

You guys think Hooker is a world beater now? LOL. He timed some good takedowns tonight, otherwise he still blocks most punches with his face.

No offense but Hooker wrestling is lackluster

Whenever Hooker is not leading the dance I saw him losing

And Islam has a very deceptive submission game too, is not only wrestling
Islam also has a glass jaw and hooker throws some heat.

I doubt Islam could take those shots, and hookers wrestling was Dagestan Level tonight.

Islam also has a glass jaw and hooker throws some heat.

I doubt Islam could take those shots, and hookers wrestling was Dagestan Level tonight.
I think biggest threat to Islam is well-rounded opponent with submission threat.

I mean both Islam last opponents couldn't land clean at all on him.

If Hooker could get a win like Arman Tsarukyan did last week then I believed you

I think biggest threat to Islam is well-rounded opponent with submission threat.

I mean both Islam last opponents couldn't land clean at all on him.

If Hooker could get a win like Arman Tsarukyan did last week then I believed you
I have poirier, gaethje, oliviera, chandler and hooker beating Islam.

who are your top candidates??

I have poirier, gaethje, oliviera, chandler and hooker beating Islam.

who are your top candidates??
I think Gaethje and Oliveira are dangerous for Islam

Especially Gaethje - very hard to take down imo

Gaethje
Arman Tsarukyan (guy is improving non-stop) (rematch could go both ways)
"Gamer" Gomrat

It seems you are the guy who always moves the goalposts once Islam beat his opponent lol

Back