Media Hooker vs Poirier - All significant strikes

CTTviP.gif

LOL - he even threw in "listen to Bisping" @ 0:22.

I didn't notice Hooker responding by saying "okay" before.

Thank you for the video...it hurt just watching...imagine being in the cage on the receiving end of those strikes...

Hooker is so easy to hit - leaves his head on up on display. Needs to learn defensive boxing to prolong his career.

Hooker is top tier but his gas tank and questionable defense are what’s going to hold him back from being at the very top. But he looks like a top striker offensively, especially early on in fights.

LOL - he even threw in "listen to Bisping" @ 0:22.

I didn't notice Hooker responding by saying "okay" before.

Don't fucking post shits like this so stupid, this going to get taken down tomorrow

Awesome video. Hooker is in contention for GOAT chin.

Has Dustin ever used so many body kicks before? I mostly think of him as a boxer/jiu jitsu guy.

Don't fucking post shits like this so stupid, this going to get taken down tomorrow

Only if you're planning on snitching.

That guy's Romero/Costa vid got posted here multiple times, and it's been up for a month.

Does ufc have dedicated employees on shifts 24 hours a day searching for copyright violations?

wtf ? It’s a weekday and there hasn’t been a PPV in a while.

It was a very good fight.

Zhang-Jedrzejczyk was an all-time great one.
it was. I thought its the best female fight all time. I almost wish they would have 1 for each cause their hard to compare in that poirier and hooker were both rocked multiple times. joanna-zhang was great but wasnt that close to being a finish

Back