Hooker vs Islam Promo

Unofficial main event? The 'real' main event isn't the highly anticipated lhw title, or the interim bw fight between two killers, no it's the guy who's never beat a top 10 opponent vs a barely top 10 guy. Ok
Legitimate question
Do you masturbate to pictures of Islam and khabib
Just curious
Thanks

Islam is no slouch, but I think Hooker has a chance to sleep him.

Unofficial main event? The 'real' main event isn't the highly anticipated lhw title, or the interim bw fight between two killers, no it's the guy who's never beat a top 10 opponent vs a barely top 10 guy. Ok
Legitimate question
Do you masturbate to pictures of Islam and khabib
Just curious
Thanks
pepole are much more interested in Islam vs Hooker than the the main event
there's a pool by the Weasle I think on Twitter

Last edited:
It’s a pipe dream, but I really hope Islam entertains standing with Hooker so we can actually see what he’s capable of on his feet, thus getting an exciting fight. However, I know that won’t be the case, Makhachev will test Dan until the opportunity to throw presents itself, than it will become a Dagestani ground control clinic until the end.

No, I’m positive the real ME, is much more meaningful. This is only number 5 vs 6. The champ vs number 1 will always be the more meaningful fight to me. Like when Oliveira fights Dustin.

Dam was grapple fucked by jason knight of all people and hasn't reached had to shown improved grappling since then. I'd like to be wrong, but i don't think this will be competitive
he showed some good stuff against Al, good elbows and tdd

No, I’m positive the real ME, is much more meaningful. This is only number 5 vs 6. The champ vs number 1 will always be the more meaningful fight to me. Like when Oliveira fights Dustin.

More people are tuning in to watch the 2nd co-main.

Similar to when Diaz and Lawler fought - it wasn't a title bout but brought more views.

I'm a little surprised at the lack of hooker puns on Dan Hooker threads (showing respect....good for you guys....), but now is a good time to go for it as Islam bans hookers.

Back