Hooker just beat Al Iaquinta, Islam just beat Davi Ramos

If you're coming off a win against a top 10 opponent, you shouldn't have to fight someone lower ranked than you. It really doesn't make sense. If anything, let Islam fight Iaquinta or Barboza, then whoever loses their next fight in the top 5/10.

I think TS is trying to justify why Dan Hooker is ducking Islam. Because Islam called out Mr Hooker and Mr Hooker wants nothing to do with it by putting a really pathetic excuse out that if he were to fight him, he would have to give out tickets for free.

Islam also called out Paul Fielder many times since his fight with Barbosa. From what I know Fielder hasn't even replied. It's obvious most guys don't want to fight Islam.

I agree with you that Islam would be a very tough fight for Hooker. That said, he is on a 2 fights streak with pretty impressive wins, it makes sense that he is looking up the rankings. Personally I would like to see him vs Felder next, mainly because Felder got to be #6 by robbing Barboza so I'd like to see him really show that he deserves that spot.

Islam should fight someone in the lower end of the top 15, preferably with a grappling base. Either Gillespie or Lee would have been perfect, but now they are fighting each other...I think Olivera would make the most sense atm.

Say whatever you want, at the end of the Day Hooker doesnt want to risk loosing against Islam....its simple and understandable.....Al was ranked way higher then hooker and gave him the fight and he wont do the same for Islam because its not a fight that will raise his stock....BUT if he is after the title beating Islam would give him insight on a what a fight vs Khabib could be like

He called out kevin lee for like a year. Lee chose to fight manlet Gillespie who he will ragdoll

Lee isn't ragdolling Gillespie. Not sure where that comes from.

Lee better hope he doesn't gas out in the second round. Gillespie can drag him into deep water physically. I don't think Lee can keep up.

All I see is that makachev is begging hooker to get a fight...
How many time will it take before the guy understand none gives a shit about him and none will pay a cent to see him fight ?
M1 should take some of these boring guys back that would be really nice

All I see is that makachev is begging hooker to get a fight...
How many time will it take before the guy understand none gives a shit about him and none will pay a cent to see him fight ?
M1 should take some of these boring guys back that would be really nice
Hookers sherdog account detected

Why would Hooker fight a dude ranked outside the top 10 when he just solidified himself in the top 7-8? Makes no sense. As if Islam would fight him if the roles were reversed.
He probably would. I mean Zabit is fighting Kattar who isnt top 10, I think Islam is of the same breed

Back