Hooker just beat Al Iaquinta, Islam just beat Davi Ramos

JM Barrie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Where was Islam when Gregor Gillespie needed a fight?
Has he ever called out Charles Oliveira?
Cerrone will fight anyone, has he ever called him out?

I don't care what you say about Davi Ramos' ground skills. This is MMA not BJJ. Davi lost to David Rickles and his wins were over no one you have heard of.

Hooker is now #7 in the division and Islam is #15.................... though his best win is over Gleison Tibau.
Islam should kick rocks and Cormier should let Islam deal with it.

67061921_515115275911107_5425683799830040401_n.jpg

Hooker just got destroyed by Barboza

Islam hasnt been destroyed lately

also Ramos would fuck Yaquinta up

Yes Hooker got destroyed by Barboza.
Islam got destroyed by Jose Aldo's BJJ coach.

I am at work and I am bored.
Adriano Martins knocked Islam out in 2015, ever since Islam has looked great. Has he even been hurt in a fight since?

Hooker is a can. Islam would destroy him that's why Dan Prostitute is ducking him. Any top 5 beats him as well so it doesn't matter

I think Hooker is Adesanya's Artem - that is he is part of Izzy's contract and gets better fights.

Hooker was barely ranked when he got the fight with Iaquinta. I'm still unsure why Iaquinta was really ranked that high either.

Barboza fight for Hooker wasn't that long ago. He's not in a position to be calling shots.

Iaquinta is a gatekeeper beating him is not that impressive.

Red the title and thought of a hooker in high heels and fishnets beating Alquinta with a cheap handbag.

What is the point of this thread?
I think TS is trying to justify why Dan Hooker is ducking Islam. Because Islam called out Mr Hooker and Mr Hooker wants nothing to do with it by putting a really pathetic excuse out that if he were to fight him, he would have to give out tickets for free.

Islam also called out Paul Fielder many times since his fight with Barbosa. From what I know Fielder hasn't even replied. It's obvious most guys don't want to fight Islam.

I think TS is trying to justify why Dan Hooker is ducking Islam. Because Islam called out Mr Hooker and Mr Hooker wants nothing to do with it by putting a really pathetic excuse out that if he were to fight him, he would have to give out tickets for free.

Islam also called out Paul Fielder many times since his fight with Barbosa. From what I know Fielder hasn't even replied. It's obvious most guys don't want to fight Islam.

Felder, ay? Another "pure" striker, ay.
The ground fighters that Islam has faced in the UFC have been low level fighters. Other than that it seems he wants "pure" strikers.
Why not call out Gregor or someone like that?

The ground fighters that Islam has faced in the UFC have been low level fighters. Other than that it seems he wants "pure" strikers.

Gregor's fighting Kevin Lee

He called out kevin lee for like a year. Lee chose to fight manlet Gillespie who he will ragdoll

Back