Hooker: "Islam is copying Khabib and saying wild stuff, when he's been laid flat in the octagon"

He is 100% on point.

Also Islam is boring and would lose to Hooker.

He didn't go out you dumbfuck. Anyone can pause a video of a knockdown and get similar footage. Context is key and Islamadon was still very much in the fight. Sure he could get finished very shortly after or he could come back and win. Point is, we need closure and this shit stoppage is far from that.

He got laid out cold. His eyes had rolled his legs were stiff and he thought he had just crawled out of his mums Womb.

Sit down you womble you have no idea.

He went out from the follow up shot. Even if it was a flash he went out

View attachment 869633

“He’s getting up bro, just needs to rest his arms real quick”
I still find it incredible that people try to dismiss this loss as an early stoppage. He got knocked out. Shit happens. Accept it. Doesn't mean he's not a threat in the divison. Charles Oliveira had the same memes about felder making him tap to strikes and whatnot. Look at him now. Those type of Gifs will slow down if Islam becomes Champion.

people need to stop pretending it didn't happen. It did, but my thing is so what?

Islam is number 5 by beating absolutely nobody. It’s insane the rub he’s getting. Next thing you know he’s going to win the title of al iaquinta.

Good points from Hooker, I like Islam as a fighter, but this whole everyone is ducking him narrative is annoying

He called out an old RDA, and Tony Ferguson, and is pushing for a totally undeserved fighter of the year award which he and his team will try to use to rationalize a title shot. I just want to see him consistently fight top guys, now he is ranked higher he will have no problem getting them.

Lol holy nuthuggers in this thread what the actual fuck

Hooker was right with everything he said and to be honest in a logical world with rankings that make sense theres no fucking way Islam jumps all the way to number 5 beating a dude outside the top 10 lol

Get a grip, this guy is not and will never be Khabib. Jesus

Good points from Hooker, I like Islam as a fighter, but this whole everyone is ducking him narrative is annoying

He called out an old RDA, and Tony Ferguson, and is pushing for a totally undeserved fighter of the year award which he and his team will try to use to rationalize a title shot. I just want to see him consistently fight top guys, now he is ranked higher he will have no problem getting them.

Who should he have called out instead?
He called out Chandler as his first option.

Early stoppage. Damn these refs are trash. Seems like the ufc is wanting to stop fights after the first big strike is landed. Soon they will be stopping fights at the stare downs, by who is looking at the other the hardest.
This is the outcome Conor nuthuggers watch and delusionalize in their brain was the outcome of Conor/Khabib. It was a early stoppage but yet, haters of Khabib or anyone close with him will claim this fight Islam was laid flat, clearly he was coherent after the rest stopped it.

No he didn't lol, he saw he was an analyst and awkwardly kinda call him out. His first choice was RDA who he called out in the octagon.

He was asked right after the fight who he'd prefer out of Tony RDA and Chandler and he said Chandler.

Islam's been calling out Tony even before he lost to Gaethje...from when Dustin got the interim title and Tony couldn't fight Khabib next.

Back then you guys said he doesn't deserve to fight Tony now you guys say its a cowardly callout

Last edited:
You are right. I would have prefered Islam to take at least 6 million more blows to the head
You stupid cuz. Early stoppage is what it is. We need legit finishes and not early stoppages. If you can't handle the sport, then go back to watching the world knitting league, you pansy. Guess you the type that wants fights to stop after the first strike has landed. Fuckin greasy ass casual cuck.

You stupid cuz. Early stoppage is what it is. We need legit finishes and not early stoppages. If you can't handle the sport, then go back to watching the world knitting league, you pansy. Guess you the type that wants fights to stop after the first strike has landed. Fuckin greasy ass casual cuck.
you ok?

Everything right now is up to Poirier. If he doesn't want the Title fight there really isn't anybody sticking out. Islam vs Dariush should be made for #1 contender but I wouldn't be upset if either of those guys gets the next shot.

Back