Hooker-Felder fight is quite a mystery to me

All that comes into my head when I think about this fight is

giphy.gif

It's a shame that bullshit decision made him leave the division

Felder ducked the Barboza rematch. The guy is a douche.

i hope hooker KOs him into the middle ages, Dude tried to act like he wasn't Gifted a decision against Barboza, it still makes it 1-1 should've got for the rematch trilogy instead of ducking, fuck that guy

Felder has mediocre boxing and footwork
Hooker beats him up at range and throws knees up the middle as he steps in

Hooker rnd 4 tko

Felder lost a fan the day he cucked out of the rematch despite being ‘1-1’ (2-0 imo).

Hoping for beautiful destruction from Hooker

I think it's one of those fights that really could go either way. I expect a close fight, either until someone gets caught, or until a close decision. Felder is slight underdog, which is surprising.

Both fighters like to strike from distance, and strike hard. Both are loooong
Both can go to takedowns/clinch when in trouble.
Both are quite durable to strikes (yes, even Hooker, Barboza landed zillion strikes on him before he fell)

Both haven't been tested yet in championship rounds.

MMAth with Barboza aside, I think that's a very good matchup. Who you got, how, why and when?
Felder for me I think

I think post fight u will ask urself ' why the hell did I think that?' as Hooker completely dominates felder

The variety of your responses is amazing. I guess sherdog hivemind feels the same way I (TS) do.

Pity that I'm not a blue one, poll would've been interesting

Want Felder to win, despite losing his last fight to Barboza (yes he lost that fight).
I want Felder to win, but i have a bad feeling against Hooker.
The winner of that fight is close to the title

Yea because top ten guys who are coming off wins totally want to face the #14 guy

Iaquinta did just that when he fought Felder.

I'm sure there are other examples.

Not everyone is a ratings-diva

Iaquinta did just that when he fought Felder.

I'm sure there are other examples.

Not everyone is a ratings-diva
Iaquinta was coming off a loss, that's why he had to fight someone lower in the rankings. He wanted to get on the stadium card in Australia.

Why would Hooker fight the #14 when he's got the opportunity to fight someone ahead of him?

Hooker by dec all day, can't wait till 5dimes releases prop bets for this.

Back