Hooker dissing Max Rohskopf

tumblr_pp6kps4N4f1r7vh24o2_540.gifv

Maybe he should have crumpled and essentially begged without asking for the fight to be stopped?

What is the difference between crumpled and waiting for the ref to come save you vs asking your coach to stop the fight?

Hooker is pathetic

Lol. I KNEW someone was going to post that. :D

<{you!}>

hooker just lost me as a fan. that's some bullshit right there.

Wow i came here to shit on Booker, but after seeing that video i have to agree with him. Dude let his coaches & himself down. Obviously some guys have that warrior kill or be killed blood & others not so much
Right people are acting like drysdale was twisting his arm when it’s obvious he didn’t want his boy to quit on himself. This is the lowest shit I’ve seen on Sherdog.

Getting blasted in the liver twice by Barboza and folding up in the last round is a lot different than what that guy did, IMHO.

i was indifferent about this Hooker fella but he's a full on dbag... I hope Poirier beats this dude badly.

I find his mindset silly since he quit from a bodyshot.
I hope Poirier beats him with every round 10-8, and afterwards a massive CTE Dan Hooker realizes he should have quit. Hen he will see how dumb he is

Hooker talking shit is so fucking weird. I cannot fathom the idea of hooker being a shit talker. What's worse is like I said in another thread, he picks on the WORST targets. Like why would force a beef with Paul Felder. One of the most chill guys in the division? The dustin poirier callout was cool but you "want to end" poirier? Really? Wut? I completely understand avoiding makhachev and I was kind of mad at makhachev for calling Dan hooker out straight after hooker beat al. In my mind there's no way in hell hooker beats Islam. So it felt kinda cheap and predatory to call out whom I thought was the weakest in the division at the time. But where were all those fighting words when Islam called him out? And now he's laughing at an overmatched young fighter who's probably hit rock bottom psychologically? I totally get doing that to an enemy. Like if khabib did that to conor, hooker did that to diakese etc, but to a literal "kid" by ufc standards, it's just kinda low. And it seems forced. Like the time he roasted woodley for no reason or his beef with wale of all people. Like is this dude trying to get more haters than fans? But whatever it is what it is. He's doing it for attention. I'm talking about it, you're talking about it. We've got two threads about it already. Evidently, it's working. It just feels wrong. To me it's like if whittaker all of a sudden started popping off on other middleweights, mocked less talented middleweights completely odd his radar and manufactured fake beef liek Izzy did with him. It's so weird.

Hooker is brain damaged. Takes severe damage in fights, and even more sparring HW Maori’s that are natural freaks.

There is no hating on Max, if he felt he couldnt continue, coach shouldve called it, shows he is not a friend. Id switch camps if I was gonna continue with some trustworthy people. Stay away from Denver though where Anthony Smith’s corner let him go back out with missing teeth and a broken eye socket......0

tumblr_pp6kps4N4f1r7vh24o2_540.gifv

Maybe he should have crumpled and essentially begged without asking for the fight to be stopped?

What is the difference between crumpled and waiting for the ref to come save you vs asking your coach to stop the fight?

Hooker is pathetic
Hooker took a hell of a beating untill his body shut down, theres a huge difference

Right people are acting like drysdale was twisting his arm when it’s obvious he didn’t want his boy to quit on himself. This is the lowest shit I’ve seen on Sherdog.

if a guy gets through a tough round on 5 days notice and decides he has no chance of winning, his coaches should respect that. If he said once or twice not to give up it'd be one thing. He just kept going "you can do this champ" when the guy knew in his heart he had no chance of winning.

Why would you force your guy to take PERMANENT damage with no odds of success? dumb fucking coach and dumb fucking fans in this sport.

I can see why he gets along so well with Izzy, both are natural dbags

Wow i came here to shit on Booker, but after seeing that video i have to agree with him. Dude let his coaches & himself down. Obviously some guys have that warrior kill or be killed blood & others not so much

Have you been hit by a left hook to the liver? The feeling is exactly the same as being slammed really badly, nausea and weakness just goes through your body... its not like you want to quit, you just cannot continue, its an equivalent of a ko to the head but you still standing up, just acting like you don't have a heart.
That's why in any fight no matter how big an opponent its wise to aim for the liver, not the head like most do, abs or no abs is irrelevant, either left hook or right straight or left shin kick and a person goes doooown... it would take a barrage of punches to the head to do the same damage
Young Dennis Alexio was killing with a spinning kick to the liver

He wanted Max to suffer the same fate he did against Barboza. It's like unhappy married couples shaming other couples for not getting married.

So this bitch has the nerve to make fun of someone during a loss, and then bitches at Paul Felder for making fun of his last name? So what does that make him? A melted marshmallow? Fucking idiot.

Back