International Hong Kong grounds all flights as protest paralyzes airport. China threatens no mercy.

Cnm2UcW.jpg

You're underestimating the power of social and state brainwashing. Spent a good couple of hours picking a Chinese blokes mind (a decade in Aus) on this and he's of the opinion the chinese government is using its own agents within the protesters to intensify these demonstrations to give them an excuse to restore order.

It should be international economic pressure that forces change but the Chinese understand the power of the unseen dollar. The whole consept of their "face" is a precursor and symptom of corruption, add in communism, and hello slave state.
Agreed, but i think you may be underestimating the Chinese peoples willingness to rebel.
China has a history filled of civil wars, rebellions and fragmentation.
Almost all of the worst civil wars in history, except for a few are wars, were faught in China or were Chinese civil wars.

Agreed, but i think you may be underestimating the Chinese peoples willingness to rebel.
China has a history filled of civil wars, rebellions and fragmentation.
Almost all of the worst civil wars in history, except for a few are wars, were faught in China or were Chinese civil wars.

My knowledge on what you've stated on civil wars is very limited but I will take what you said as true. Taking that into consideration there has never been a more organised state surveillance combined with modern tech and mass detention/disappearances
(Edit Sorry on flight) I feel it will be easy to occupy under martial law, restrict media presence and state the recruitment for the next generation of over qualified hog farmers straight out of university.

Both Hong Kong and Taiwan are thorns in the communist parties side as they both enable the individual units/peasents to see further then the state propaganda and then question the lie.

I guess we will see but I pity the Chinese and the people/countries the China consider Chinese property.

It's only a matter of time before China goes to far and they are in a multi front civil war.
Hong kong protest
Muslim reeducation camps
Demonic social credit and monitoring system
Tibet suppression
Dissident suppression
Wait until it gets hard to feed people, and then it's over
The tighter you squeeze your fist, the more sand slips out.

The NY Post? Hmm.

Massacre, eh?

they are fighting for their very freedoms and autonomy. this is literally a fight for democracy vs tyranny, freedom vs oppression, hope vs despair. if they lose, china will exert their dominance over a province that is one of the few in the southeast pacific region that is a capitalist democracy.

Sounds serious. Hopefully they get some outside help or China just changes its mind.

Stats show they'd probably just shoot themselves.

this is a chinese matter, no one elses.
Chinese expansionism , genocides and global hegemony is everyone's concerns.
China is a totalitarian state , spreading its tentacles everywhere. It's time the West quit putting short term capitalist gains ahead of the existential threat that is China.

Chinese expansionism, genocides and global hegemony is everyone's concerns. China is a totalitarian state, spreading its tentacles everywhere. It's time the West quit putting short term capitalist gains ahead of the existential threat that is China.

It's too late for that, but what weird regime it has become; really steeped in neither Maoism nor Dengism. They're poised to retain the latter in the sense of economic development and modernization under the governance of a one-party state. On the otherhand, they've broken from Deng policy in two major ways: moving back towards totalitarian institutional imprint and a rejection of soft power foreign policy.

They have a history of dealing with this harshly.

3208.jpg

Ironically the tanks drove around that guy and did everything they could to avoid hurting him, until his friend pulled him away. Yet that photo is used to represent brutality.

He wasn't killed, its the Mandela effect.

Ironically the tanks drove around that guy and did everything they could to avoid hurting him, until his friend pulled him away. Yet that photo is used to represent brutality.

He wasn't killed, its the Mandela effect.

We dont know if he was killed or not. He was never identified. Upper estimates put the death toll in the thousands. Mass arrests and executions followed.

It's too late for that, but what weird regime it has become; really steeped in neither Maoism nor Dengism. They're poised to retain the latter in the sense of economic development and modernization under the governance of a one-party state. On the otherhand, they've broken from Deng policy in two major ways: moving back towards totalitarian institutional imprint and a rejection of soft power foreign policy.

I don't think it is too late. I think Chinese power is overhyped. The West is still leaps and bounds more powerful, and can really fcuk over China if there is the will. The West attitude = selling the rope that will be used to hang it.

Imagine how China would be if the world that made them rich didn't check them? Huge mistake to make them a world power so fast. Einstein was right in what he said about the world if they came to rule.

I'm starting to think the faux "elites" put banging 13 year old prostitutes above a whole lot of other important things for humanity.

Please look away from the genocide. It's none of our business.

Or terrorism.

Or crime that is happening outside my line of sight.
What do you think we should do?

Back