International Hong Kong grounds all flights as protest paralyzes airport. China threatens no mercy.

EBxGx7fXUAAOBw9.jpg

"Hey, I support your struggle....as long as it doesnt inconvenience me."

Yup, that's a woman.

It's only a matter of time before China goes to far and they are in a multi front civil war.
Hong kong protest
Muslim reeducation camps
Demonic social credit and monitoring system
Tibet suppression
Dissident suppression
Wait until it gets hard to feed people, and then it's over

Don't forget.

HK Island is a pretty jaw dropping place. The actual city area is smaller, more compact and navigable than Manhattan; doesn't have the same architectural historicity or class but did its own thing in a fairly original way to become the archetypal "21st century world city" and carved out arguably the greatest skyline.
Looks like a dystopian nightmare to me.
preview.jpg

Singapore is the model that cities should follow. They've done a remarkable job in the 21st century.
1924431.jpg

Yd1VgY8.jpg

Pan-Pacific-Hotels-Group.jpg

View%252520of%252520Shiseido%252520Forest%252520Valley%252520and%252520HSBC%252520Rain%252520Vortex%252520from%252520the%252520South%252520Viewing%252520Deck.jpg

That last one is an airport! They're crushing it on the eco-architecture front.

War Hong Kong. Those people can come to America worst case scenario. I'd fucking love to have em.

It's funny how every country seems to support democracy when it is convenient.

Russian says Crimea is Russian because the people want it to be, until people want to have protests in Russia.

We are the shining light of liberty until OWS shows up.

The UK is a democracy until Brexit comes along.

France is a liberal democracy until the yellow vests show up.

China is ready to be the leader of the world as America goes isolationist, until some protesters show up.

Seems the support for basic human rights is very selective.

It's funny how every country seems to support democracy when it is convenient.

Russian says Crimea is Russian because the people want it to be, until people want to have protests in Russia.

We are the shining light of liberty until OWS shows up.

The UK is a democracy until Brexit comes along.

France is a liberal democracy until the yellow vests show up.

China is ready to be the leader of the world as America goes isolationist, until some protesters show up.

Seems the support for basic human rights is very selective.
Or the people in power are ok with the illusion of democracy as long as they maintain control but when the peasants start to wise up they have to shut that shit down or risk losing control.

War Hong Kong. Those people can come to America worst case scenario. I'd fucking love to have em.

For sure. Send some cruise ships and load 'em up.

Or the people in power are ok with the illusion of democracy as long as they maintain control but when the peasants start to wise up they have to shut that shit down or risk losing control.

Basically.

Quick point of privilege. Thank you. American protestors are about to learn how good they have it in our beautiful country. These communist protestors are about to get BTFOd. That is all. Thank you for letting me speak my truth.

It's only a matter of time before China goes to far and they are in a multi front civil war.
Hong kong protest
Muslim reeducation camps
Demonic social credit and monitoring system
Tibet suppression
Dissident suppression
Wait until it gets hard to feed people, and then it's over

None of that matters, their shipping containers will continue to fill your ports.

It's Hong Kong, I'd go crazy too if I were to live there for more than a year.

Just so I'm clear, people are really this upset over the extradition law? Is it really that big of a deal to them? I don't understand why.

People are afraid that it will place Hong Kong residents under the jurisdiction of mainland China courts which are famous for their incarceration of political dissidents.

In general people of democratic countries (or in this case regions) should be very fearful of this kind of stuff.

<{JustBleed}>

Come on China! Quit ducking fights.

Well those protesters basically stand no chance now that it looks like China's going to roll their military into HK.

From what I've seen despite their willingness to gather in numbers they offer no real resistance. These people don't know how to fight or use weapons. They don't even have anything to defend themselves with from what I've seen.

China can just have their military take the role of police and "arrest" all of these protesters and from what we've seen they'll be sent to re-education camps or have their organs harvested and the Hans will move in.

Well those protesters basically stand no chance now that it looks like China's going to roll their military into HK.

From what I've seen despite their willingness to gather in numbers they offer no real resistance. These people don't know how to fight or use weapons. They don't even have anything to defend themselves with from what I've seen.

China can just have their military take the role of police and "arrest" all of these protesters and from what we've seen they'll be sent to re-education camps or have their organs harvested and the Hans will move in.
Correction, people in Hong Kong are ethnically Hans. This is more of a economical and cultural clash between two political systems. Realistically, China would be pretty dumb to use its army. Hong Kong depends on China for water, food and electricity. Cost of living in HK could theoretically triple overnight if China decides to punish them.

It was never a fight to begin with. Fight implies one side has some decent chance of defending.

At least they are having a mass protest where bathrooms are easily accessible. When they shut down and occupy the streets I assume people are forced to take a dump wherever they might find themselves standing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back