Crime Honeywell fined $13 million for transfering defense tech info to China

China steals our IP and threatens our allies, but okay.
And Russia stole the election in 2016

<TheDonald>

It's really hard to believe these guys run to China's defense like this, and cry about the US being racist, islamaphobic etc. while china just wipes out all the uyghurs, and then act like there's nothing to see here... Fuckers couldn't hold a consistent view if their life depended on it.

I do not believe Honeywell manufacturers jet turbines so this appears to be illegal IP transfer and I’m sure who’s ever plans those were are already suing the shit out of them.
Honeywell designed and built the gas turbine for Abrams tank.
https://aerospace.honeywell.com/en/learn/products/engines/agt-1500

They make jet (turbofan) engines and turboshafts for lots of military craft. They make the turboshaft engine for the Cobra gunship.

Honeywell just won a huge contract to supply engines for the Army's Chinook helicopters.

Honeywell also supplies avionics for COMAC, China's homegrown competitor to Boeing and Airbus.

I've read there was a huge survey done recently, it was 50,000 random people from European countries. 'Which country is the biggest threat to world democracy' and USA came in ranked number one, above Russia and China. So outside of America most people see America as a bigger threat to the world. In America because of propaganda, Russia and China are the biggest threat to the world.
Most of them are citing the spread of American woke SJW lunacy as their reasoning it is a threat to democracy

Taiwan, since it's not a real country.
They have their own : flag, army, navy, air force, government, passport

For all intents and purposes Taiwan is a independent country.

China can barely feed their population and y'all really been hoodwinked into believing they're a legitimate threat to the US.

China's a third world shithole.

2nd largest economy.
Waging genocide and focring minorities to assimilate .
Territorial conquest in the South China Sea.
Territorial conquest along the border with India and Nepal.
Unprecendented I.P. theft

China is a fascist state aiming to rule the world. Dam good reason to be concerned about them.

Honeywell designed and built the gas turbine for Abrams tank.

They make jet (turbofan) engines and turboshafts for lots of military craft. They make the turboshaft engine for the Cobra gunship.

Honeywell just won a huge contract to supply engines for the Army's Chinook helicopters.

Honeywell also supplies avionics for COMAC, China's homegrown competitor to Boeing and Airbus.

Wow, I stand corrected. What a behemoth of a company. I know them from the oil and gas space.

Wow, I stand corrected. What a behemoth of a company. I know them from the oil and gas space.
Most people, when they hear the name Honeywell, think of their home HVAC controllers. But yeah Honeywell is a giant of a company and one of the biggest in the defense and commerical aviation markets.

They are also involved in the maintenance and manufacturing of key components for nuclear weapons, and are set to operate the only American nuclear conversion facility in the US.

$13 million for them is like $1 to us. They had a revenue of over $36 billion in 2019 and net income over $6 billion.

I think various control modules when I think Honeywell. Not transfer of information

2nd largest economy.
Waging genocide and focring minorities to assimilate .
Territorial conquest in the South China Sea.
Territorial conquest along the border with India and Nepal.
Unprecendented I.P. theft

China is a fascist state aiming to rule the world. Dam good reason to be concerned about them.
2nd largest economy while having a population 4-fold that of the largest economy and a per-capita income of it's citizens on par with Latin-American shithole countries. How dare China want to have control of the South CHINA Sea....the name of the sea should tell you all that's needed to know.

So if China's attempting to rule the world based on their activity around their border, what is the US attempting to do with military bases in 40 countries and war-waging in multiple countries thousands of miles away?

I've read there was a huge survey done recently, it was 50,000 random people from European countries. 'Which country is the biggest threat to world democracy' and USA came in ranked number one, above Russia and China. So outside of America most people see America as a bigger threat to the world. In America because of propaganda, Russia and China are the biggest threat to the world.
I live in europe. That poll is full of shit.

But there is a point there

2nd largest economy while having a population 4-fold that of the largest economy and a per-capita income of it's citizens on par with Latin-American shithole countries. How dare China want to have control of the South CHINA Sea....the name of the sea should tell you all that's needed to know.

So if China's attempting to rule the world based on their activity around their border, what is the US attempting to do with military bases in 40 countries and war-waging in multiple countries thousands of miles away?

Re.bolded
What you said is one of the arguments the CCP put forth. It's the sort of argument a Han nationalist and or CCP shill would make , because the rationale is absurd. By this logic India should control all the islands and waters of the Indian Ocean.

Last edited:
Looks like they shared Drawings. Seems like all these drawing would be Distribution D. If I did the same shit at my work I would be canned fo sho.

This happened between 2011-2015. Old news.

Back