Crime Honeywell fined $13 million for transfering defense tech info to China

America sucks

Trump and Biden the best you can do in a country of over 300 million?

Your population is dying out because you have no balls to produce sperm.

I see this forum and how much you fear China it makes me happy.

America sucks

Trump and Biden the best you can do in a country of over 300 million?

Your population is dying out because you have no balls to produce sperm.

I see this forum and how much you fear China it makes me happy.
Are you 7447 or whatever it was? Welcome back CCPCL

Hahaha it’s like ooops I left this thumb drive here, and now I get a nice foot contract from you

Well we both know I can't be trusted when dealing with the Chinese I guess if ever I am working for HoneyWell,Boeing etc. I would probably inserting a lot of thumb drives and leaving em in different places

All of China's military looks like knock offs... and this kind of shit is why.

What happened to treason and hangings?

Sure....Inadvertently...
Fined 13 million. subtract that from the 13 billion the Chinese gov payed them for the info.

China must be living in Murica's head rent free these days. That explains the daily China outrage threads around here.

Seems like China has replaced radical Islam and Russia as the new boogeyman.

Hmm. Canada, Ireland, Mexico, China and Taiwan. Which one is not like the other?

Literally no one wants to go to Canada where as people would go to one of the others?

Literally no one wants to go to Canada where as people would go to one of the others?

How can Canada have the highest population growth rate of those countries if no one wants to go there?

Well we both know I can't be trusted when dealing with the Chinese I guess if ever I am working for HoneyWell,Boeing etc. I would probably inserting a lot of thumb drives and leaving em in different places
Hahaha I bet they’d even promote you for your recklessness.
What’s sad is that Honeywell is one of the better USA based conglomerates. It’s well run and efficient. I’d expect this out of something like GE, not Honeywell

How can Canada have the highest population growth rate of those countries if no one wants to go there?

China is killing all their women and heavily restricts immigration
Taiwan heavily restricts immigration
Ireland has a higher population growth rate than Canada ... so ???
Anyone is Mexico wants to be in the U.S. The only people who want to go to Mexico want to retire there with nice weather.

Canada is just irrelevant. No one respects it as a country.

No, propaganda is the reason Russia and China are seen as a threat by American people. Outside of America, everyone else in the world sees America as the biggest threat because they're aware of all countries actions.

<LikeReally5>

even taiwan should not privy to anything american military related. america wants to be careful with taiwan, i sense a double cross.

how does a company like honeywell even transfer information to china. probs a guy called mike zhang, he accidentally made that mistake.

China is killing all their women and heavily restricts immigration
Taiwan heavily restricts immigration
Ireland has a higher population growth rate than Canada ... so ???
Anyone is Mexico wants to be in the U.S. The only people who want to go to Mexico want to retire there with nice weather.

Canada is just irrelevant. No one respects it as a country.

You said no one wants to go Canada yet immigrants come from all around the world to raise their families there. It has become one of the most desired destination for foreign workers, even more so than America these days. They certainly respect the safety, security, quality of life and career opportunities don't they?

China can barely feed their population and y'all really been hoodwinked into believing they're a legitimate threat to the US.

China's a third world shithole.

- Defense giant Honeywell corp. made unauthorised trasnfers of American defense technology to 5 countries, one of them China.

- The information included content on the F22 raptor, the F35 JSF, the B1b Lancer, F/A 18 Hornet, C130, Apache longbow, Corsair, A10 warthog, Tomahawk cruise missle, M1A1 Abrans and some other weapons.

- Here is some of content shared:
“engineering prints showing dimensions, geometries, and layouts for manufacturing castings and finished parts for multiple aircraft, gas turbine engines, and military electronics,” according to the statement.

-
Honeywell says it inadvertently shared the info. Since they came forward and informed the government, they will not face stricter punishment.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/...ed-13m-for-sharing-documents-with-china-other

--
$13 million for a defense giant like Honeywell is less than a slap on the wrist.

Either they were truly incompetent or someone decided to consciously authorise the release of info, to curry favor. Why would they need to share any information at all on the F22, F35 , B1b lancer, Tomahawk, Apace and Abrams with the Chinese??

I do not believe Honeywell manufacturers jet turbines so this appears to be illegal IP transfer and I’m sure who’s ever plans those were are already suing the shit out of them.

All of China's military looks like knock offs... and this kind of shit is why.

What happened to treason and hangings?

Our treason and hanging schedule is packed with 400+ insurrectionist.

Back