Honeymoon Carry Lift

Neuro

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If you guys had to design a program to strengthen your "Honeymoon" lift, how would it go?

I know that's an odd question, but all help is appreciated-- thanks guys.

tumblr_l006hx6mx41qaqvsfo1_500.jpg

And yes, I deliberately chose a ridiculous photo of Batman carrying Spiderman-- like Spiderman wouldn't be the one saving Batman? Pssssh.

lol shit I do this to my gf every now and then. I never paid attention to why needs work
but the best thing for this is probably
Isometric holds at 90 degree. it gives you strength ONLY at that particular angle.
Probably zercher squats too to keep your body upright.
Some core work to.

Chins, farmer's walk, deads... and other stuff? :icon_chee

Nah, I dunno.

It would look like Starting Strength or any other general strength program.

Just get stronger.

Or find a lighter woman.

Lolol, I used to wonder the same thing back when I was picking up my ex in this way. She was pretty petite, and still I'd get fatigued surprisingly quickly from this lift. I think the hole in my game was the lack of curlz for functional strength...

Zercher deadlifts and zercher squats.

But, what the fuck kind of question is this?

Zercher squats. That's why belphegor is the S&C's ladies man.

This reminds me, last week I picked my girl up (basically reverse piggy back) for the first time ever really. Anyway pick her up, she is pretty light not a problem so I start walking towards the bed and for some unknown reason she freaks out and so while I am holding her she pushes off a wall with her legs as hard as she can, as surely she is easier to carry when I am pushed forward by surprise???

I almost dropped her on a tv cabinet, then I put her down and asked just what the fuck did she think she was doing.

"I was trying to help cause I am too heavy".

She is much smarter than me (5 languages, 2 masters etc etc) but god dam she really needs some functional intelligence.

She is much smarter than me (5 languages, 2 masters etc etc) but god dam she really needs some functional intelligence.

tell her to start by doing compounds and not isolates (classroom setting). Im sure leaving her in the wilderness for a few days will do that.

Back