Honey Badger frees himself from python, kills python, and fights off two jackals.

That python brought shame on all his forefathers. It is only fitting that his bum lineage ends there.

He's like Joe Pesci of the animal kingdom:

"I think in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do. For instance tomorrow morning I'll get up nice and early, take a walk down over to the wide open plains and... devour you: eyeballs and all"

LOL omfg that is amazing.

“yeah scuse me Mr. Cobra, you sandy fuck. I’m here ta eat you. I’m gonna eat your fuckin face. I’m gonna eat your fuckin ass. I’m gonna eat the middle, too. Now shoot your motherfuckin poison motherfucka, cause we both know it ain’t gonna work! Shoot it! Shoot it! There ya go. Feel better?” *Bites*

since nobody else wanted to get metal with it, I will do the honors.

metal3.jpg

Only the last one is a rock python, for what it’s worth.

He didn’t say kill. He said fight. And they do; there’s plenty of evidence that wolverines will engage full grown bears and wolves.

Badgers sure as hell don’t kill lions so it’s a moot point. And I bet wolverines falling prey to wolves is relatively rare. Certainly more rare than badgers falling prey to all sorts of larger predators.

Wolverines > badgers.

Theres more than enough video on youtube of them chasing off wolves, cougars, bitch smacking a black bear, and chewing on a wolf's face until it runs away, while his pack mates do nothing but run beforehand. Wolverines will intimidate a squad of wolves (4 and under typically) quite easily,, and generally only fall prey to them when they are young or significantly outnumbered. They often steal the kill off several wolves.

There are reports of a 15lb wolverine fighting a black bear to the death. Basically, a baby wolverine stood its ground. Had it been an adult it may have convinced the bear to walk off as they do a fair amount of the time.

They are seriously an incredible animal, and one of my favorites.

He didn’t say kill. He said fight. And they do; there’s plenty of evidence that wolverines will engage full grown bears and wolves.

Badgers sure as hell don’t kill lions so it’s a moot point. And I bet wolverines falling prey to wolves is relatively rare. Certainly more rare than badgers falling prey to all sorts of larger predators.

Wolverines > badgers.

Wolverines are bigger than Badgers though. And do Wolverines kill a full size bear or a full size wolf?

Only the last one is a rock python, for what it’s worth.
I typed African Rock Python eating pictures first and didn't like what i saw. So i switched to Reticulated Python eating pictures. much better.Also Olive Python. Too bad I can't post the ones where they are cutting out small women and children from them in Indonesia.

Wolverines are bigger than Badgers though. And do Wolverines kill a full size bear or a full size wolf?

They kill MOOSE between 10X and 20X their weight

Then they CRUSH and EAT their FROZEN FEMURS

:meow:

Last edited:
I always remember this picture and thought it was an African Rock Python but it's an Olive Python eating a Kangaroo so Australia.

The best part about Badgers is that their main weapon is their attitude.

They don't have the biggest fangs, or sharpest claws, or even best reflexes. All they have is a fearless demeanor that allows them to charge at bigger animals and scare the fuck out of them.

Jackal may have given the Honey Badger the win by making him let go and also have to fight off the Jackal and allowing the Badger to get up.

I know Honey Badgers can take enormous damage and survive, including getting bit by cobra's and arguably dying from the venom and coming back to life, but I am not so sure they can survive not being able to breath for prolonged periods of time if that python was allowed to simply focus and coil and constrict. Would have been interesting to see.

Cecil People's is deducting 2 points from the Jackal for illegal interference.

There's only one animal as brave and as savage.....

I think the Wolverine is one of the only creatures you should bet on every time versus the Honey Badger if it came to a fight over food.

Same durability points. Same fighting style and tactics. Same tenaciousness. Same or superior healing factor. Adamantium. And twice to three times the size.

Who wins, sea level game bred pit or motivated honey badger?
I don't think either of them kill each other tbh.

The badger is too small to kill the pit but the pit's go to is grabbing by the neck an clamping down. The badger's skin is too thick and loose for the pit get a good grip so the badger slips away every time. I think they wear each other out after a while and give up.

since nobody else wanted to get metal with it, I will do the honors.

metal3.jpg

It's funny though, sometimes those snakes literally bite off more than they can chew and explode when they devour an animal too large for their gut. I've seen pics of pythons with their sides split open and whatever they ate hanging out of them.

There is no evidence wolverine kill bears. Only that they avoid them, and they're also prey for wolves.

Honey badger on the other hand can disperse lions. A much more well oiled, more apex predator than either bears OR wolves

@SammyPops
Ehh hard to draw a straight line on calling this fight.

Lions rarely show passion for non food kills. No doubt a top apex predator but they save their fight for prey and don't like to take any unnecessary damage.

The rare exception is when the Male lions think they need to kill a few neighbouring hyena's to control the territory. But lions generally tolerate anything in their territory as long as it does not impact the lions ability to get and keep its food.

A pack of Wolves, i believe would be far more likely to engage in battles to the death to clear their territory. And the Wolverine is a notorious food stealer from Wolves. Reason for the Wolves to evolve to show no mercy and not back down from it.

Wolverines > badgers.

Ya, kind of.

Yes Wolverines will take on any animal too, regularly treeing black bears and chasing them off kills, and stealing food from wolves. But wolves will isolate and kill a large number of Wolverines over time when they know they have the advantage.

Honey Badgers do not regularly fall prey to larger predators, it is very rare. And when it happens it is usually because the Honey Badger is old or injured.

The best part about Badgers is that their main weapon is their attitude.

They don't have the biggest fangs, or sharpest claws, or even best reflexes. All they have is a fearless demeanor that allows them to charge at bigger animals and scare the fuck out of them.

It's actually their damage points. They have Plus 9000 damage to give.Their skin and fur is so thick, tough and loose that very little can penetrate it. Its like trying to bite through loose leather.

There is a video of a lioness who is determined to kill an old Honey Badger in her territory and she is giving her all for a very prolonged period of time and finally, and i mean finally gets the kill. But it takes her all.

Phlog said:
Who wins, sea level game bred pit or motivated honey badger?

I don't think either of them kill each other tbh.

The badger is too small to kill the pit but the pit's go to is grabbing by the neck an clamping down. The badger's skin is too thick and loose for the pit get a good grip so the badger slips away every time. I think they wear each other out after a while and give up.

This is one time the Pit's gameness does NOT serve him well.

What makes a Pit so formidable is that it attacks without regard to its own injuries and it has an amazing ability to turn off its pain receptors during a fight and completely ignore injuries. So even in dying the Pit is still able to deliver damage.

The Pit would rush in and clinch the Honey Badger but not be able to do much damage. The honey badger on the other hand would be doing damage with every bite. The Pit does not have the defense points. Its legs, its balls, its belly and face would all get torn up while in the clinch with the HB and yet the Pit would not stop and disengage.

The reason Wolves are so successful fighting HB and Wolverines is they do in and out attacks. They hit and run and hit and run and allow damage points to accumulate and eventually move in for the kill. But they know not to tie up with a HB or Wolverine when they are fresh.

Ehh hard to draw a straight line on calling this fight.

Lions rarely show passion for non food kills. No doubt a top apex predator but they save their fight for prey and don't like to take any unnecessary damage.

The rare exception is when the Male lions think they need to kill a few neighbouring hyena's to control the territory. But lions generally tolerate anything in their territory as long as it does not impact the lions ability to get and keep its food.

A pack of Wolves, i believe would be far more likely to engage in battles to the death to clear their territory. And the Wolverine is a notorious food stealer from Wolves. Reason for the Wolves to evolve to show no mercy and not back down from it.

Wolverines steal the shit wolves don't want like decaying rabbit nuts or some lame shit like that

Back