Honey Badger frees himself from python, kills python, and fights off two jackals.

theres a whole documentary on youtube.

Should’ve split it threesys. Honey Badger made a great escape but the jackals were partially responsible. When the Badger was still escaping the sub the Python was clearly distracted by the jackals and breaking his guard to protect his meal that wasn’t quite secure.

I feel bad for the snake, I mean that asshole never should have fucked with a Honey Badger but damn did he get fucked up in the end.

Yeah it got a little stupid when you talked about the honey badger being Cro Cop and the pythons being a grappler

I feel bad for the snake, I mean that asshole never should have fucked with a Honey Badger but damn did he get fucked up in the end.

Not just that but the snake had won fair and square until the jackals jumped in like Paulie with the chair against Thunderlips.

since nobody else wanted to get metal with it, I will do the honors.

metal3.jpg

He probably made some sweet snakeskin boots as well.

Have u guys seen Mongoose fight snakes? Those fuckers move like the flash. Mongoose are nachos too.

Well Wolverines fights packs of wolves and bears and mooses ...
Damn we should really have one of those running to solve all those unanswered important questions !

coliseum-photo_694371894.jpg

There is no evidence wolverine kill bears. Only that they avoid them, and they're also prey for wolves.

Honey badger on the other hand can disperse lions. A much more well oiled, more apex predator than either bears OR wolves

@SammyPops

Honey badgers would be 5 division champs in the UFC and call out Stipe and DC at the same time.

Fuckin' lanklets... when will they learn?

Well Wolverines fights packs of wolves and bears and mooses ...
Damn we should really have one of those running to solve all those unanswered important questions !

coliseum-photo_694371894.jpg
Name checks out.

There is no evidence wolverine kill bears. Only that they avoid them, and they're also prey for wolves.

Honey badger on the other hand can disperse lions. A much more well oiled, more apex predator than either bears OR wolves

@SammyPops

He didn’t say kill. He said fight. And they do; there’s plenty of evidence that wolverines will engage full grown bears and wolves.

Badgers sure as hell don’t kill lions so it’s a moot point. And I bet wolverines falling prey to wolves is relatively rare. Certainly more rare than badgers falling prey to all sorts of larger predators.

Wolverines > badgers.

Honey badgers are the biggest gangsters in the wild, up there with wolverines. A wolverine killed a bear (polar I think) in a zoo so they're in the running for sheer gangsterness

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica

Honey badgers are the biggest gangsters in the wild, up there with wolverines. A wolverine killed a bear (polar I think) in a zoo so they're in the running for sheer gangsterness

A wolverine never killed a bear, I looked it up a few months back after someone mentioned that same rumor.

Back