Honey Badger frees himself from python, kills python, and fights off two jackals.

Honey badger takes Tassie Devil as it's a lot bigger.
Not sure but i think they're bigger than Wolverines too?

Average male honey badger about 30lbs give or take.
Average male wolverine 45lbs.
World record wolverine 71lbs. A big male will hit 50 to 55lb range. I love honey badgers, badgers, but a wolverine is its own class.

honey badgers dont give a fuck, gangster shit

Kind of makes Rudy and his movie look like a story line of an underachieving, punk ass, lazy, good for nothing, greezy little hoe who needs more focus in life.

Look at this badger. Who knows, maybe he's like Cro Cop going into the grappler's hold just to stand back up, kick the shit out of him, and then actually consume his body.

He gets out of the python's grip (cursing the python's family line the entire time)…. gets nipped in the butt cheeks by some upstart jackal. Gets out of the python's clutches. Ice's the python (karate chop! motherfucker!), plays tug of war with the jackals over the python's deceased grappler's body. Drags his kill back to his living room and chases the jackals away one last time for good measure.

The true BMF title holder.

Yeah I saw this. It's amazing how tough and ferocious the Honey Badger is. I have the utmost respect for that animal.

“He was Rickson Gracie-esque with his BJJ skills, Joe” - Mike Goldberg on the honey badger

Nah, wolverines are a bit larger.

It's pretty close I think. I think neither would win, they'd quit fighting before one died. Like someone said honey badgers fight fucking lions and leopards and shit.

Imagine if they were the size of a lion.

What a selfish cunt, the jackals saved him from the clutches of death and that's how he thanks them.

This is like a preview of Khabib vs Tony. Khabib beats tony up, gets a submission, then tony refuses to give up, gets out, throw's one of his patented "accidental" illegal shots, stops Khabib, conor runs in and tony and his team, conor and his team fight over the remains of khabib.

It's pretty close I think. I think neither would win, they'd quit fighting before one died. Like someone said honey badgers fight fucking lions and leopards and shit.

Well Wolverines fights packs of wolves and bears and mooses ...
Damn we should really have one of those running to solve all those unanswered important questions !

coliseum-photo_694371894.jpg

African rock pythons get triple that size. Someone post pics.

Damn we should really have one of those running to solve all those unanswered important questions !

The russian ones also have to deal with tigers presumably. We arent sure of how often though due to poor tiger numbers. They do fuck with polar bears though and have no fucks given.

The russian ones also have to deal with tigers presumably. We arent sure of how often though due to poor tiger numbers. They do fuck with polar bears though and have no fucks given.

Mustelidae FTW !!!

kingotter.jpg

Yeah I mean Wolverines are tough bastards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back