Honey Badger frees himself from python, kills python, and fights off two jackals.

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kind of makes Rudy and his movie look like a story line of an underachieving, punk ass, lazy, good for nothing, greezy little hoe who needs more focus in life.

Look at this badger. Who knows, maybe he's like Cro Cop going into the grappler's hold just to stand back up, kick the shit out of him, and then actually consume his body.

He gets out of the python's grip (cursing the python's family line the entire time)…. gets nipped in the butt cheeks by some upstart jackal. Gets out of the python's clutches. Ice's the python (karate chop! motherfucker!), plays tug of war with the jackals over the python's deceased grappler's body. Drags his kill back to his living room and chases the jackals away one last time for good measure.

Manlet of teh animal kindom!

Always spoiling for a fight.

Manlet of teh animal kindom!

Always spoiling for a fight.

He's like Joe Pesci of the animal kingdom:

"I think in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do. For instance tomorrow morning I'll get up nice and early, take a walk down over to the wide open plains and... devour you: eyeballs and all"

they are so bad ass. when i grow up i wish i am a honey badger.

That's some grade A animal kingdom gangsta shit right there.

Dude would be UFC HW champ with 6 month training.

c09187c69b5fc13cbf909402a8267422.jpg

5ab20d3f40b16.jpeg

That's some D level Pythonin
That really was pitiful. Python never had to fight before and looked lost in there striking at anything and gassed.

I feel like we're missing a homosex narration

Imagine if Conor had that kind of submission defense.

Back