honestly, we all knew how it was gonna turn out..

Cerrone has never had any semblance of defense and folds under adversity.

Smart comeback fight and smart strategy to start hitting him right away. There's a reason Donald's never been a champion.

You're retarded for thinking that a physical competitor would not test himself against someone that's good. I guess you'd know nothing about competing, or having a fighting spirit. But it's a thing. Virgins like you wouldn't understand it though.
lol. excellent work.

You're retarded for thinking that a physical competitor would not test himself against someone that's good. I guess you'd know nothing about competing, or having a fighting spirit. But it's a thing. Virgins like you wouldn't understand it though.

Dude I could have stood and banged longer than that. Fucking pathetic. The fix was in.

this was a lifetime bonus payday for cerrone. anyone who thinks he was going to make a fight of this is retarded.

The point of fixing fights is to bet huge amounts of money on the underdog and make a fortune when they win. This specific fight doesn't fit the bill for many reasons. 1. Conor was the significant favorite. There is much less profit to be made by fixing a fight in favor of the favorite. In real fight fixing the favorite is paid to lose 2. Conor was a terrible stylistic matchup for Cowboy, a chinny, slow starter who loses to fast starting power punchers, especially southpaws. On top of that Cowboy made it clear he had no plans to grapple. This fight was already set up to be a walk in the park for Conor. The UFC gave him the easiest stylistic matchup possible, there would be no point in taking the highly risky step of also fixing the fight after what they already did. 3. The fight was way too high profile to risk fight fixing. When shady promoters fix fights they do it with the expectation that it will fly under the radar. This means doing it for smaller fights, not the main event and biggest fight of the year. In conclusion, if you actually did some research into fight fixing you'd realize it doesn't make any sense for this particular event.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back