Honestly, Ronda fights very foolishly.

Lol. Trolls. trolls. Trolls.

here you go. you clearly have the skills to be a commentator, announcer, writer, and fighter trainer. Look forward to seeing you show your "intelligence"

mmajobs.teamworkonline.com
Idiotic reply. That's called a strawman argument.

The guy is an idiot. This should be fun! :icon_chee

I really want to know how the first ever female champ in the UFC is nothing but a paper champ, when she defended the title 5 times.
:icon_chee

The disrespect some of you so called MMA fans display makes me wonder why you even bother watching the sport?

Complete domination in her last four fights, with 2 minutes total time in the cage, but you know better? Just stop it
I'm still waiting for one of you to explain to me why she's more invincible than Tyson, Fedor, Anderson or GSP. Tyson was a 42-to-1 favorite over Buster Douglas. Ronda was only a 15-to-1 favorite over Bethe.

The only thing valuable is Ronda's Olympic course. Otherwise, she's just a UFC paper-champ, even worse than Cormier is.

Paper champ? lol Rousey has cleaned out her entire division that they are giving her a trilogy fight already. No one in her division beats her. Please name one fighter at 135 who beats Rousey and don't say Cyborg because Cy-roid has yet to make 135.

Paper champ? lol Rousey has cleaned out her entire division that they are giving her a trilogy fight already. No one in her division beats her. Please name one fighter at 135 who beats Rousey and don't say Cyborg because Cy-roid has yet to make 135.

Mkay, so beating baddies makes you a real champ now? No, she's still a paper champ, and people are taking it as far as comparing her paper record to GSP, Silva and Jones real records.

The divide between Ronda and her competition lets her do stupid stuff and win. Where in the mens division you can't do that since the competition is more level.

She is much, much more talented than her opponents. But she's running right into brawling exchanges with them as though they pose no threat.

I think it's been demonstrated that you never lose respect for your challenger, no matter how good you believe you are. They are in there with you for a reason.

Fedor%252520VS%252520Werdum.gif

GSP-tapping-to-Strikes.gif

buster-douglas-tyson-ko-o.gif

Tv3LI4N.gif

When you act like you're invincible and don't need to have proper defense, you are playing with fire. You can get away with it for awhile, but sooner or later you pay and pay big.
The Chris is better than Silva in every department, so that GIF is the opposite of your thread!

Nope, you are the dumbest poster in the entire thread.

No your thread is flaming and burning. Last ten posters basically called your thread a bomb.

You should get an actual job as commentator/editor/writer to spread your wisdom. Then, maybe people will listen to your trollish ideas.

Good luck.

Buster Douglas was actually a much bigger underdog to Tyson than Bethe Correia was to Ronda.

And? It's irrelevant. In heavyweight boxing the fight can turn in one punch. In 135lb women's fighting the fighters aren't anywhere near as skilled or powerful.

Mkay, so beating baddies makes you a real champ now? No, she's still a paper champ, and people are taking it as far as comparing her paper record to GSP, Silva and Jones real records.

I wish you would troll better, your shit is starting to get weak. You used at least be entertaining with this shit now its just getting embarrassing

I'm still waiting for one of you to explain to me why she's more invincible than Tyson, Fedor, Anderson or GSP. Tyson was a 42-to-1 favorite over Buster Douglas. Ronda was only a 15-to-1 favorite over Bethe.

Because of the level of competition, twit. He already tried to explain to you once. Are you really gonna compare Werdum and Weidman to these yoga warriors/zumba instructors that Honda is beating up?

And? It's irrelevant. In heavyweight boxing the fight can turn in one punch. In 135lb women's fighting the fighters aren't anywhere near as skilled or powerful.
You're right, punching isn't allowed in women's MMA and no one ever knocks anyone out.

I wish you would troll better, your shit is starting to get weak. You used at least be entertaining with this shit now its just getting embarrassing

Oh look, it's that guy with a Ronda AV who think I'm a troll. It's almost as bad as those guys with Canner who think I'm not serious when I remember them that Conor has no ground game.

How is she not a paper champ? They created a division around her just to give her credit, that's how much of a paper-champ she is.

Based on NO COMPETITION, NO REAL OPPONENTS, CREATED A DIVISION AROUND HER.

Do you even believe in anything that doesn't come out of Dana White or Joe Rogan's mouth? Oh wait, yes you do, you also believe what comes out of their asses.

You're always so predictable. A cookie cutter punk whose childish complaints are a dime a dozen. Your opinions on MMA are fucking boring and disregard for the champions is weak.

Accusing people of being Dana's fan is the dumbest fucking way to put somebody down.

Because of the level of competition, twit. He already tried to explain to you once. Are you really gonna compare Werdum and Weidman to these yoga warriors/zumba instructors that Honda is beating up?
Nice try, idiot. But you're not going to get away with ignoring the math. 42-to-1 versus 15-to-1. Good luck getting past that.

Yeah...somebody doesn't know what "paper champ" means.

You're always so predictable. A cookie cutter punk whose childish complaints are a dime a dozen. Your opinions on MMA are fucking boring and disregard for the champions is weak.

Accusing people of being Dana's fan is the dumbest fucking way to put somebody down.

It's funny because you're not bringing any argument to the fact that she has virtually no competition at all. Are you mad?

I'm not trying to put people down by calling them Rogan's fans and Dana's pets, I'm simply being accurate.

Oh look, it's that guy with a Ronda AV who think I'm a troll. It's almost as bad as those guys with Canner who think I'm not serious when I remember them that Conor has no ground game.

How is she not a paper champ? They created a division around her just to give her credit, that's how much of a paper-champ she is.

Do you even know what a paper champ is? You're making yourself look ignorant like the TS with your inaccurate use of "paper champ".

But, trolls will do what trolls will do.

Back