Honestly, Ronda fights very foolishly.

EGarrett

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
She is much, much more talented than her opponents. But she's running right into brawling exchanges with them as though they pose no threat.

I think it's been demonstrated that you never lose respect for your challenger, no matter how good you believe you are. They are in there with you for a reason.

Fedor%252520VS%252520Werdum.gif

GSP-tapping-to-Strikes.gif

buster-douglas-tyson-ko-o.gif

Tv3LI4N.gif

When you act like you're invincible and don't need to have proper defense, you are playing with fire. You can get away with it for awhile, but sooner or later you pay and pay big.

Lolololol. Shertard nerd telling olympic medalist, division champion, and actual fighter how to do it. Shertard, you should consult for UFC and become a MMA trainer. You got da skills.
I'm sorry, what was that?

Rousey specifically said after she wanted to knock Bethe out. It's clear she was throwing more wild even than usual. She also noted that her posture broke down in the fight and that's a problem she needs to fix.

Last edited:
Because they don't pose a threat. Rousey can do whatever the fuck she likes, it doesn't matter, she'll still win.

Lolololol. Shertard nerd telling olympic medalist, division champion, and actual fighter how to do it. Shertard, you should consult for UFC and become a MMA trainer. You got da skills.

Except you can't compare W"MMA" to the gifs you posted. Ronda can fight these fights however she wants, her opponents aren't even fighters and barely can throw a punch or defend a take-down/submission.

The only thing valuable is Ronda's Olympic course. Otherwise, she's just a UFC paper-champ, even worse than Cormier is.

The gif of Weidman dropping Silva never gets old, it's up there with Bisping getting H-Bombed as one of my favs

That might be the dumbest reply I've seen. What makes her better than Tyson, Fedor, Anderson and GSP, ALL of whom got upset because they were cocky?

The only thing valuable is Ronda's Olympic course. Otherwise, she's just a UFC paper-champ, even worse than Cormier is.

Paper champ?
Based on what?

Rousey specifically said after she wanted to knock Bethe out. It's clear she was throwing more wild even than usual. She also noted that her poster broke down in the fight and that's a problem she needs to fix.
I don't know what your second sentence means.

Complete domination in her last four fights, with 2 minutes total time in the cage, but you know better? Just stop it

That might be the dumbest reply I've seen. What makes her better than Tyson, Fedor, Anderson and GSP, ALL of whom got upset because they were cocky?

Lol. Trolls. trolls. Trolls.

here you go. you clearly have the skills to be a commentator, announcer, writer, and fighter trainer. Look forward to seeing you show your "intelligence"

mmajobs.teamworkonline.com

Because they don't pose a threat. Rousey can do whatever the fuck she likes, it doesn't matter, she'll still win.
Buster Douglas was actually a much bigger underdog to Tyson than Bethe Correia was to Ronda.

In wmma you can run forward chin up without consequences. Such is the level of competition.

Buster Douglas was actually a much bigger underdog to Tyson than Bethe Correia was to Ronda.

Except Buster Douglas can fight a million times better than Ronda and Correia. He's actually a real threat, you understand?

Back