Honestly, I'd be more interested in watching Poirier vs. Charles next instead of McGregor

2004 account

For a fair sport/true mma fan, ain't no shill
@Silver
Reaction score
Poirier vs. Charles would be a technical war...i feel Conor needs to fight someone lower now to prove himself worthy again.

I have Charles beating Dustin by a very close decision. Either could win though.

My argument is that Conor's evolution as an mma fighter has stagnated while Dustin and Charles have been getting better and better therefor this deserves to be the next match for both.

Conor is just getting free passes like usual, and that isn't fair at all. I know ratings, ppv buys and money are the only thing that matters to the ufc but still.

Poirer wants to make money and fight Conor, and it's all about Conor getting free passes lol shut up

Agreed TS. I still say Poirier takes that fight.

Truth is, on one hand LW is in shambles atm. On the other, it's very interesting.
<Fedor23>

So does everyone who's sick of the "Conor show".

Alas, we're vastly outnumbered.

Waddyagonnado. Entertainment sells better than fighting. It is known.

Yeah samesies, but we can’t always get what we want ts.

Not gonna lie, im excited for Dustin/Conor 3. It's going to be a crazy fight as long as it lasts.

Most hardcore fans would prefer Charles vs Dustin. This trilogy is a circus fight for Dustin to cash in and for Conor to get a second chance at a questionable titleshot.

Still a good fight though. Sherdoggers will be tuning in to see Conor get starched for good.

I do believe dustin was offered the fight but chose the big money Trilogy fight with conor.

Can't blame him - it will sell well and make him a lot of money.

I'll be super bummed if Poirier vs. Oliveira for the strap doesn't happen. It would be most anticipated fight in my entire (short) time as a fan of the sport.

It would be the best in terms of skill vs skill. But you won’t be able to deny Conor if he avenges the loss and takes out the #1 contender.

Yeah, we all would, but it's all understandable and simple, unfortunately.

as anyone should be.

but mcgregor is a special case. the one thing sherdog as a whole can agree on is that mcgregor fights are fun win or lose.

Back