honestly, Dominick Cruz's competition at BW has just been flat out awful

guys are either literally borderline midgets standing at <5ft5 or punching like this:

rs62d3.gif
k7OIlux.gif

I'm not guaranteeing a Cody victory, but Cody with legit amateur boxing experience and standing at 5ft8 is already a better opponent than anyone Dom has ever fought
So who fought tougher competition?

So who fought tougher competition?
it's a relatively new division, talent is thin but getting better. The 3 years Cruz was out probably saw influx of some better talent. TJ is really the only guy he fought that's worth a damn and it was a close bout.

a 5ft8 guy styling on 5ft3 guys isn't impressive. We don't know anything about Dom based on his record tbh

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 4
it's a relatively new division, talent is thin but getting better. The 3 years Cruz was out probably saw influx of some better talent. TJ is really the only guy he fought that's worth a damn and it was a close bout.

a 5ft8 guy styling on 5ft3 guys isn't impressive. We don't know anything about Dom based on his record tbh
So you can't think of a single guy who fought better competition then.

guys are either literally borderline midgets standing at <5ft5 or punching like this:

rs62d3.gif
k7OIlux.gif

I'm not guaranteeing a Cody victory, but Cody with legit amateur boxing experience and standing at 5ft8 is already a better opponent than anyone Dom has ever fought
All those guys can kill you in 40 seconds

faber, tj, and joey b are all beter and more well rounded than cody

so do they all suck or just dom??

So you can't think of a single guy who fought better competition then.
Almeida is a better win than most of the "name" fighters on Cruz' resume

faber, tj, and joey b are all beter and more well rounded than cody

shorter guys are at a severe disadvantage when it comes to striking. just a fact. and all three guys got worked on the feet cause Dom had the reach/height advantage. Doesn't matter the skillset, when you don't have the attributes

shorter guys are at a severe disadvantage when it comes to striking. just a fact. and all three guys got worked on the feet cause Dom had the reach/height advantage. Doesn't matter the skillset, when you don't have the attributes
Almeida ? <{CMPALM}>

Uriah Faber Joseph benavidez Mighty Mouse and tj dillashaw awful?

Stefan Struve has biggest height and reach advantage over everyone in the UFC he is a average fight skill beats size

Conor enjoys a height and reach advantage over everyone he fights do you complain about that too? Or not?

TS, the makers of Zelda called me and said to suggest you change your name.

Uriah Faber Joseph benavidez Mighty Mouse and tj dillashaw awful?

Stefan Struve has biggest height and reach advantage over everyone in the UFC he is a average fight skill beats size

Conor enjoys a height and reach advantage over everyone he fights do you complain about that too? Or not?
Height isn't the only thing that matters so your point about Struve is irrelevant. It doesn't guarantee success, it's simply an advantage. Struve would be even worse if he was regular height

I don't complain about it, I just accept it as a fact. So a guy styling on guys shorter than him is to be expected, not celebrated. I wasn't surprised by Conor's success KOing manlets either.

so struve champ 2017??

and lol at almeida. i didnt realize you were trolling, thought you were serious

such an asinine point, did I say height guarantees success? it contributes, it's an advantage. Like having athleticism is an advantage, like having good striking is an advantage, etc. sure you can still lose with it but it helps

damn your killing me dog. good stuff though. you really almost had me with

so struve champ 2017??
such an asinine point, did I say height guarantees success? it contributes, it's an advantage. Like having athleticism is an advantage, like having good striking is an advantage, etc. sure you can still lose with it but it helps

Cody couldn't finish Henry Briones. I had to look up how to spell the guys name just to be sure.
He's not tall and lanky. Short arms most likely is the reason he never throws straight punches all I see are haymakers and power shots. Limited mobility and the only punch I've seen him slip, more so by accident, was in his fight against Marcus Brimage who should be a flyweight.

Dominick has a good chin that has never been tested. Never been knocked out cold like Cody.

I think he has zero chance. Zero.
not even a punchers chance as I don't think he's a that big of a puncher.

Charles Valencia - 5ft3
Ian McCall - 5ft5
Joseph Benavidez - 5ft4
Brian Bowles - 5ft6
Scott Jorgensen - 5ft5
"Trius" Johnson - 5ft3
Uriah Faber - 5ft5
TJ Dillashaw - 5ft6

literally no one over 5ft7
Dom wasn't use to the range of a non midget. Cody exposed him and his flawed movement

Cody couldn't finish Henry Briones. I had to look up how to spell the guys name just to be sure.
He's not tall and lanky. Short arms most likely is the reason he never throws straight punches all I see are haymakers and power shots. Limited mobility and the only punch I've seen him slip, more so by accident, was in his fight against Marcus Brimage who should be a flyweight.

Dominick has a good chin that has never been tested. Never been knocked out cold like Cody.

I think he has zero chance. Zero.
not even a punchers chance as I don't think he's a that big of a puncher.

I don't normally bump people for being wrong, but this is a good lesson.

Back