Honest question: don’t fake boobs make it harder to make weight?

PVZ’s are pretty small. About a pound for the pair.

If its what she wants........ I certainly dont have a problem with it..

Paige and Michelle Waterson are the two most attractive female fighters. Easily.

Depends what they're filled with.

If you deflate them then pump them full of helium surely you'd lose weight.

PVZ and perhaps other female fighters enlarge their breasts. I would assume these larger ta-tas make them at least little a bit heavier, no? Are WMMA fighters going to have to start moving up weight-classes due to breast enhancements?

As per Sherdog etiquette (I’m no savage just an honest question-asker) here are some pictures

Paige-VanZant-boob-job-595x326.jpg

giphy.gif

hutton_1.png

that why she went up to 125. im

106_Rachael_Ostovich.jpg
rachael-ostovich-invicta-fc-21.jpg

Sure, natural large ones are best, but sometimes, large fake ones are better than small natural ones.

I've posted this in another thread, but breast implants typically only weight like 1.3 pounds combined or something, so its not a huge difference but if someone struggles to make weight already it could be a problem. Not likely though.

Saline weighs about the same as water. So even double Ds would weight at most under 2 lbs.

Silicone is heavier but I doubt that it would be allowed due to health issues in case of a rupture.

Weigh in fully nude without towel then.

Harder to make weight, easier to market thus bigger paydays

Miesha tate and cat zingano have both benefited from getting boob jobs

The silicone gel stays put even in the event of a rupture. As in, you could slice the bare implant clean in half with a sword and it still won’t leak out.

Saline weighs about the same as water. So even double Ds would weight at most under 2 lbs.

Silicone is heavier but I doubt that it would be allowed due to health issues in case of a rupture.

Honest question: Are there any jiu jitsu techniques were having big titties would help? Like, is there some kinda tittie choke or something?

Duh.

Just ask any of the many Sherbros with titties.

The silicone gel stays put even in the event of a rupture. As in, you could slice the bare implant clean in half with a sword and it still won’t leak out.
Any risks associated with altitude?

yall shit on females for getting fake tits but i can bet your ass 1000% if there was a dick enlargement procedure as easy as it was for fake tits 99.9999% of guys would be at the door.

Back