Honest facts only comparsion. women's 145 more staked than 135

So LHW is really more stacked than MW because Jacare, Romero, Machida, Vitor, Mousasi etc. are actually true LHWs.

The mental gymnastics some of you shertards go through to justify this kind of nonsense. Wasteland this garbage thread where it can join the WFW division.

so why did she change classes then, if its as you say and 135 in the UFC was made for her..then they would have also made the 145 for her.....why did she drop when she had her choice of titleshots between Cyborg and Meisha?

To set up a champ v champ fight with with Cyroid. There is a source floating around here that backs that up but i can't be bothered right now to dig it up.

so why did she change classes then, if its as you say and 135 in the UFC was made for her..then they would have also made the 145 for her.....why did she drop when she had her choice of titleshots between Cyborg and Meisha?

Maybe because after she already beat Miesha, the bout between Ronda and Cyborg was agreed upon at 145. However Cyborg popped hot off steroids, stripped of the title, and subsequently suspended. Essentially killing off the entire SF WFW division.

I know facts are hard for some of you "Cyborg fans."

Cybernetics troll thread. reported.

A year-year and half ago the threads would just say something like Derp Cyborg is super GOAT that KO's all her great 145 competition and Ronda fights terrible cans. While there's still a few completely clueless and many bitter haters border lining on obsessed mental disorder almost no one says anything close to that lame BS anymore. Now they try in even more retarded and hypocritical ways to prop up a pathetic rodier whose whole career is fighting much smaller, unathletic crappy fighters and TKOing them with unntechnical haymakers .

I'm not the biggest Ronda or WMMA in UFC fan but the fact that everyone now knows the pathetic career of Cyborg and no one automatically calls her the greatest and a KO artist alone is worth it.

145 obviously filled with more vampires

Um, if Rousey and Cyborg are both natural 145 pounders, then Cyborg can make 135 as easily as Rousey. Meaning you're suggesting Cyborg is ducking Rousey?

And I guess you're saying Cyborg is lying when she says she can't make 135 - after all, you've just said she's naturally the same size as Rousey. Why do you hate Cyborg?

Okay, in terms of name value, it's not even close but tbf, that's because UFC doesn't promote a 145 lb division.

Talent....debatable.

Nobody wants to see a 145 rousey. She would come in at 165 being a fat girl again.
=no money

This garbage brought to you by cybernetics... again...

Maybe because after she already beat Miesha, the bout between Ronda and Cyborg was agreed upon at 145. However Cyborg popped hot off steroids, stripped of the title, and subsequently suspended. Essentially killing off the entire SF WFW division.

I know facts are hard for some of you "Cyborg fans."

now now, dont get your knickers in a knot, I clearly asked why she dropped down when she had a choice of title shots between meisha and cyborg....ergo BEFORE she beat meisha

the guy that posted above you about them setting up a champ vs champ fight raises an intresting point tho....

Edit: also...Im not a fan of cyborgs per say, Ive seen all of 3 of her fights lol....

latest

fair enough

Back