Honda KO'd Tate On The Feet

Yea and I had a football scholarship to USC. Believe whatever you want Ronda fanboys. Ronda should just keep her mouth shut. She makes herself look bad. So you mean to tell me Ronda had Miesha "KOed on her feet" (Which doesn't make sense) and couldn't finish? Yea. But she could KO Mayweather though.

It's, you know.....whatever. *Nick Diaz voice*

If people want to see someone KO'd on their feet watch Nate Diaz vs. Gray Maynard.

n22.gif

I know exactly what on the feet means. To be a knockout, Tate would have had to be unconscious while still on her feet.

But she wasn't.
Why are you explaining yourself to this idiot. He clearly doesn't know the difference between being knocked out (unconscious) and just being rattled (hurt).

I guess they should change the verdict of the fight from armbar to KO via consciousness while knocked out.

If people want to see someone KO'd on their feet watch Nate Diaz vs. Gray Maynard.
Hendo vs Shields.
H-Bomb clearly puts Jake asleep. Shields wakes up on the way down.

Pretty simple concept really.

Can we get a gif of Tate being barely rocked please.

Tate is so tough she can keep fighting while unconscious.

Who is this Honda person and when did they fight Miesha?

I know exactly what on the feet means. To be a knockout, Tate would have had to be unconscious while still on her feet.

But she wasn't.

Well technically she was, so please go do some research on why the brain shuts off when you're punched on the chin.

Yea and I had a football scholarship to USC. Believe whatever you want Ronda fanboys. Ronda should just keep her mouth shut. She makes herself look bad. So you mean to tell me Ronda had Miesha "KOed on her feet" (Which doesn't make sense) and couldn't finish? Yea. But she could KO Mayweather though.

It's, you know.....whatever. *Nick Diaz voice*

Worry about what your family thinks about you, not what Ronda's family thinks about her. Yes, being KOed on your feet does make sense. How long have you been watching combat sports?

Why are you explaining yourself to this idiot. He clearly doesn't know the difference between being knocked out (unconscious) and just being rattled (hurt).

I guess they should change the verdict of the fight from armbar to KO via consciousness while knocked out.

You're telling me I don't know the difference but you clearly don't understand what it means to be unconscious. Yes, when you get punched on the chin and your eyes roll and your legs give out for a moment, what you would call "HURT", you are out for a moment. Are you knocked completely unconscious, no, but you were out for a moment on your feet.

more delusional by the day

confidence is one thing... but sheesh

Well technically she was, so please go do some research on why the brain shuts off when you're punched on the chin.

Worry about what your family thinks about you, not what Ronda's family thinks about her. Yes, being KOed on your feet does make sense. How long have you been watching combat sports?

You're telling me I don't know the difference but you clearly don't understand what it means to be unconscious. Yes, when you get punched on the chin and your eyes roll and your legs give out for a moment, what you would call "HURT", you are out for a moment. Are you knocked completely unconscious, no, but you were out for a moment on your feet.
Clearly I've been watching it longer than you if you think someone can be KOed while standing.

Answer me this. If she was KOed and unconscious while her eyes rolled into the back of her head , how was she still standing and didn't go limp for a second?

She just said she knocked out Meisha on her feet at the beginning of the third round and everybody missed it.

Wat.

didn't tate say she would shoot herself in the face if she got armbarred again? what happened?

She caught her with the same punches that she uses to knockdown professional boxers.

Clearly I've been watching it longer than you if you think someone can be KOed while standing.

Answer me this. If she was KOed and unconscious while her eyes rolled into the back of her head , how was she still standing and didn't go limp for a second?

Wow, the fact you don't think it is possible to be KOed on your feet is enough evidence that you are out of your depth. She did go limp for a second, then she got pushed to the cage and dropped on her head.

She is learning how to make up facts from the best in the world. You know Dana

I heard She promised Edmund she'd drop her with a punch in the third

Back