Honda KO'd Tate On The Feet

schwe30

Black Belt
Reaction score
She just said she knocked out Meisha on her feet at the beginning of the third round and everybody missed it.

Wat.

She just said she knocked out Meisha on her feet at the beginning of the third round and everybody missed it.

Wat.

She did, caught her with a hard punch, you see Meisha buckle a bit and her eyes roll. She didn't lose consciousness, but she had her hurt for a moment. That is why Meisha couldn't get any momentum rolling in her favor. Ronda immediately took it from her at the beginning of each round.

She did, caught her with a hard punch, you see Meisha buckle a bit and her eyes roll. She didn't lose consciousness, but she had her hurt for a moment. That is why Meisha couldn't get any momentum rolling in her favor. Ronda immediately took it from her at the beginning of each round.
Then it wasn't a knockout broheim.

Maybe she stunned her, but it was nowhere near bad enough to say she was out on her feet...

Unless it says "KO-Punches" or "TKO-Punches/Referee Stoppage" on fightfinder, I'm going to just go with Ronda is talking trash again. I'm a fan of hers, but she seriously cannot help herself.

i saw the punch that ronda is talkin about and tate wasnt even phased by it. ronda is delusional

She is likely talking about the EA ufc game

Ronda said it so it must be the truth.

I believe Ronda. Anyone who doesn't is just a misogynistic basement virgin.

Ronda is a idiot IMO all she does is run her mouth and Arm bar I cannot wait until she fights any women who can defend and arm bar the we will see Ronda for the one trick pony she is but sadly the only 2 wimon who have chance of beating her don't fight for ufc Gina has a shot of beating her and cyborg even off of roydes kills her so for the time being it will be the Ronda arm bar show

Then it wasn't a knockout broheim.

"Honda KO'd Tate On The Feet" - I guess you don't know what, "on the feet" means?

Maybe she stunned her, but it was nowhere near bad enough to say she was out on her feet...

Meh, that is exactly what happens when you get hit hard and your eyes roll. You are literally going unconscious for a moment before your brain turns back on. So technically, yeah she was out on her feet for a moment.

Unless it says "KO-Punches" or "TKO-Punches/Referee Stoppage" on fightfinder, I'm going to just go with Ronda is talking trash again. I'm a fan of hers, but she seriously cannot help herself.

Have you ever played a game of basketball on a street court?

i saw the punch that ronda is talkin about and tate wasnt even phased by it. ronda is delusional

Well her eyes, her demeanor, the fight, and her sitting in her corner with a blank stare says otherwise.

Yeah, they showed the punch in slow-mo and it didn't look that bad.

Grazing punches in slow-mo don't look like much until you speed up the tape and realize it knocked the guy out.

"Honda KO'd Tate On The Feet" - I guess you don't know what, "on the feet" means?
I know exactly what on the feet means. To be a knockout, Tate would have had to be unconscious while still on her feet.

But she wasn't.

White Knights are funny.

By funny I mean pathetic.

By pathetic I mean too old to be virgins.

Last edited:
Back