Homeless Man with Criminal History Steals Car, Flees Police, Fights Officers-- Released per CA Law

Don't worry about California, worry about your own shitty state's response to Covid-19.

When you commit crimes like that then you should get exposed to COVID-19. Actually you should get exposed to MERS, but we actually care about jailers' health.

Don't worry about California, worry about your own shitty state's response to Covid-19.
lol what?
SF and LA did incredibly well considering their size and proximity to China with major airports and population density.
Are you really so stupid that you're trying to claim other states with less infections are like that because they responded better?

Remember when everyone wanted to move to cali? When it was thought of as the "cool" place to be? Boy have times changed

I don’t think these lockdown guidelines only apply to non-Blonde people. I’m not sure why that’s even part of your OP, other than to race bait.

97bc4a7e308fece778d14cb0d524bd24.gif

Maybe the cops should get better at their jobs? But naah that's not it; it's librulz fault.

Umm, they caught the guy (their job) someone else is supposed to keep him locked away.

Without The Rule Of Law. It is beyond frustrating when people defend these circumstances our leaders in California have put us in.

What could the cops have done more effectively here? They caught the guy, they just couldn't hold him because of Covid orders.
He’s a cop block guy. Every crime is actually the fault of police.

Santa Rita Jail (County) will not accept anyone for incarceration unless they are a violent felon and an ongoing threat to public safety.
All others get cite released with a court date next year.
Maybe they should have just found PC to shoot and kill his worthless ass.

The first week in March I was in my Uber headed towards the city on Geary bordering the Tenderloin and I saw this homeless guy projectile poop on the wall. It was a tough visual to get out of my head, but lucky it was the third time I've seen a human poop that year.

Somehow I still get charged $100 in local taxes added to my $700/night at the Westin St. Francis. I hope to cut down my twice a month travel to SF when things get closer to normal. I want none of my or my company's $$'s going to the liberal cesspool that is SF.

I was making a joke about their car getting stolen.

But their car didn't get stolen. It was a private citizen who reported his car stolen, and then the police ended up arresting the perp. Wtf are you even talking about in this thread?

Look if it's non-violent or a drug offense (assuming no weapons found/no resisting involved) I get giving $0 bail. But shit like that stealing car, resisting, and fleeing? Oof

I learned a long time ago you can actually get away with a lot with very little effort and pretty much any attorney. My brother in law seemed to never stay in jail past a week and he was breaking probation, getting caught with a small amount of drugs while on probation. I could go on and on but I learned a lot from him. Pretty much always lawyer up, shut up, and don't say shit to anyone about anything. Also try to extend the case as much as possible.

Back