Home Gyms...

I train wet.

Excellent response, no fear of the elements.

I built a tiny gym room onto my house that's hot as all HELL, sometimes has bugs, and is exposed to the elements because the windows suck, I blast metal and do my sometimes 2 hour sessions 5 days per week. My family now calls it "The Torture Chamber"...and I couldn't be more proud. Of course to go Pro soon I will be joining a real Camp, but in the end there's never a place like home.

I train in my studio apartment. I belong to a gym but if I only trained when i can get to the gym...it would only be like 4x a month. I've learned alot of great exercises from these forums. If you know how to train you can make improvements in a closet if needed. The best part about it is I control the music. Like Kabuki I need my metal. The gym sometimes leaves the radio on and those 10 minute commericials or horrible music kind of work against me.

King Kabuki said:
I built a tiny gym room onto my house that's hot as all HELL, sometimes has bugs, and is exposed to the elements because the windows suck, never a place like home.

I had one of these in the winter, but once it got hot, i was looking for the TREES!!!
I also didnt build it, it has been on the property for like 60 years.
Its pretty rough. I LOVE training outside.

As for bugs go, there are SO MANY around me right now (it rained like 60 inches this season). There have been many cases where its been the first time i have seen such a creature.

Back