Media Holyfield and Belfort looking ripped and ready for war.

To all of you motherfuckers saying he looks like he’s in great shape and calling us haters… Watch his video of hitting the pads in his open workout. Brock Lesnar would knock him out in a boxing match right now

dr. Mystic stoppage

lol, the fanboy in you is making you look silly.

Holyfield looks amazing and only the blind or truly retarded can look at that picture and say otherwise. He looks better than 99% of UFC's HWs and definitely better than even Vitor... physically. No amount of steroids can turn back time though.
Another idiot, jesus christ.
And fanboy for who exactly?

are you guys new to boxing or punching?

look how clean he’s moving with minimal effort and still there’s some nice snap and power to his punches turn up your sound

Belfort is going down

that second video is sad but I heard Holyfield has always had speaking issues

Lol at this dumb fucker arrogantly asking if we're new to boxing.

I knew Belfort would win 100% as soon as this idiot confidently picked Holy, as he's a Conor fan. Conor fans are the most clueless fans in the history of combat sports.

Holy had no business anywhere near a boxing ring, anyone with half a brain knew Victor would win.

100%

Look at his movement it’s all still there … vitor has no technique compared to Holyfield … Holyfield is gonna dance around Belfort and avoid his big punches and win … crazy that the odds are even… if I’m wrong someone please bump this thread

I'm bumping this thread as requested to tell you you're a dumb cunt with the iq of a fencepost, who has no idea what he's watching.

Probably time for you to stop watching combat sports and switch to WWE, more your cup of tea imo.

I imagine Oscar is probably quite content that he wasn't in Evander's shoes last night.

I'm bumping this thread as requested to tell you you're a dumb cunt with the iq of a fencepost, who has no idea what he's watching.

Probably time for you to stop watching combat sports and switch to WWE, more your cup of tea imo.

Rightttt as if I give a fuck what a pussy like you would say

front running ass bitch

only a front runner like you would knock a man down like that when he’s wrong

I was wrong… just because I didn’t predict a fight right doesn’t mean “I don’t know combat sports”

go work on yourself you are a real life loser if my posts bother you that much

Lol, you actually think Holyfield's not on steroids? Gimme a break kid
Kid? What the hell are you talking about?
I never said Holyfield wasn't on steroids, i said he shouldn't be fighting.
You're literally making things up to moan about.

front running ass bitch

I was wrong… just because I didn’t predict a fight right doesn’t mean “I don’t know combat sports”

Dude you came in here asking if people were "new to boxing or punching"......

Kid? What the hell are you talking about?
I never said Holyfield wasn't on steroids, i said he shouldn't be fighting.
You're literally making things up to moan about.

Then my mistake, I assumed you replied to op's posting a picture of them. In that context, you'd be talking about how Holyfield looked aesthetically horrendous. However, there's an amazing amount of people who are basically complaining about Vitor being back on TRT like Holyfield's not on that good shit either. Both were even in the steroid department but one was simply geriatric.

front running ass bitch

aren't you the dude who asked if I trained because of my analysis of Holyfield sucking in his training videos? just lmao

you got wrecked harder than holyfield man

Back